Welcome To aBlackWeb

NXT Thread (6/25)

Last week I reported that Vince McMahon has been unhappy with the declining ratings for WWE NXT. There is pressure to get numbers back up to where they were before the COVID-19 pandemic and they know that they need a strong show to go up against Fyter Fest, which will take place across two weeks on July 1 and 8 on TNT.

This week’s NXT episode appeared to have more of Vince McMahon’s fingerprints, which means more sports entertainment elements added to the show instead of more solid in-ring action.

“It’s really obvious now that Vince is taking interest,” Dave Meltzer said on Wrestling Observer Radio. “We had a throw up, we had a build for the championship stuff on TV an in particular, Winner Take All. The NXT and North American Championship, unless they do a draw they’re gonna do the unification on July 8 which is head to head with Fyter Fest.”

This week’s NXT closed out with Bayley and Sasha Banks successfully defending their Women’s Tag Team Championship against Tegan Nox and Shotzi Blackheart. I was told to expect more main roster talent to pop up on NXT in the coming weeks

Vince doesn't even like the NXT talent that are getting over on RAW right now.

So im calling bullshit on that one. Dirt sheets just trying to push Meltzers speculation as facts

Plus the show was still good this week. I can't wait to see how shit plays out in the title pictures

Vince doesn't even like the NXT talent that are getting over on RAW right now.

So im calling bullshit on that one. Dirt sheets just trying to push Meltzers speculation as facts

Plus the show was still good this week. I can't wait to see how shit plays out in the title pictures
Don't find it to hard to believe tho, ita only a matter of time before Vince gets his hands on NXT now that the XFL is out the way. Even if it doesnt happen now its bound to happen eventually. Vince actually does like a hand full of guys in NXT as far as the reports been for the past few months like Keith Lee, Riddle, the few talents who made it to the main roster at his request. Hell he sent Charlotte to NXT to do a program because he wants NXT to beat AEW.

Don't find it to hard to believe tho, ita only a matter of time before Vince gets his hands on NXT now that the XFL is out the way. Even if it doesnt happen now its bound to happen eventually. Vince actually does like a hand full of guys in NXT as far as the reports been for the past few months like Keith Lee, Riddle, the few talents who made it to the main roster at his request. Hell he sent Charlotte to NXT to do a peogram because he wants NXT to beat AEW.

I hope not but if that shit starts looking like the RAW/SD then that'll confirm it

I hope not but if that shit starts looking like the RAW/SD then that'll confirm it
Only way i can see it happening is Vince hell bent on smashing AEW and getting his last "victory" since the XFL pretty much made him look really bad as a business person how he handled it therefore he might think he knows whats best and tells Trips he is going to co produce the show. I see more and more reports Vince is not happy with NXT following behind AEW even if its only by 150,000.

Sucks when Vinces passing is the only hope there is to real change in WWE.

Don't find it to hard to believe tho, ita only a matter of time before Vince gets his hands on NXT now that the XFL is out the way. Even if it doesnt happen now its bound to happen eventually. Vince actually does like a hand full of guys in NXT as far as the reports been for the past few months like Keith Lee, Riddle, the few talents who made it to the main roster at his request. Hell he sent Charlotte to NXT to do a program because he wants NXT to beat AEW.

which didn’t work btw

Back