Welcome To aBlackWeb

NXT Thread (6/18)

Motorcity Machine Guns was dope asf.

Im not too familiar w/ the time splitters outside of clips but everybody saying they were a really good team in Japan. I was folks ssay they wanted them together long before the Dusty classic was announced so i thought he had maybe signed

Wednesday's Anniversary Edition of Dynamite on TNT drew 947,000 viewers while NXT drew 721,000 viewers on the USA Network, according to Showbuzz Daily.

I wonder if she bullshittin?

A rumble debut maybe if true?

Word is they were planning to offer Cross main roster money when he was about to be a free agent so maybe he bit

I wonder if she bullshittin?

A rumble debut maybe if true?

Word is they were planning to offer Cross main roster money when he was about to be a free agent so maybe he bit

Going be the most silent pop to date for a new guy, they better off having him debut in NXT. Not saying he is a nobody but I doubt the average WWE crowd followed him in TNA.

Last edited:
Going be the most silent pop to date for a new guy, they better off having him debut in NXT. Not saying he is a nobody but I doubt the average WWE crowd followed him in TNA.

Wouldn't be wise having him thrown outta the rumble either so if they wise they would save it for that Wednesday following the rumble

Swerrrrrrvo, first wrestler I actually got to have a convo with and for a good 15 mins at Evolve in Atlanta. Such a good dude wish nothing but the best in NXT for him.

If Evolve ever comes to yall city I'd check it out, the roster and NXT stars actually hang out after the show with the fans.

Swerrrrrrvo, first wrestler I actually got to have a convo with and for a good 15 mins at Evolve in Atlanta. Such a good dude wish nothing but the best in NXT for him.

If Evolve ever comes to yall city I'd check it out, the roster and NXT stars actually hang out after the show with the fans.

yea man, I really hope they do right by him on there.

I need to look and see if any of the Evolve shows ever come to this area

Back