Welcome To aBlackWeb

NXT Thread (6/18)

Yo, this dude Cameron Grimes is impressing me tonight. Not sure how his mic skills are but dude can go off in the ring

Hes dope bruh. Worst thing about him is his gimmick w/ the top hat but I can look past that.

When he first debuted his little ass was squashing mfs soon as the bell rung, thats how i knew someone was high on him in the back.

ENzi3knWkAI_CHE

GEE-ZUS

He did lead a cult of lee faction in tna

I think i remember seeing bits and pieces of that but it was probably around the time I stopped watching it completely

hes a talented dude, trained by the Hardys

My wife told me about Riddle a while ago..... She had seen him at a Evolve show in Queens.

Next weeks tag match w/ him and Pete Dunne just might make you a fan.

their styles compliment eachother a lot.

I doubt they remain a tag team permanently cause both are singles stars but im gonna enjoy that shit while it last.

If they end up feudng w/ eachother its gonna be crazy

Her shit all over the net.

u can probably find them easiest on reddit if not one of those fappening sites

Only thing In NXT I really dont care for is the Dusty Rhodes Classic mostly when they do the made up team mash ups. They need to just make that a tournament for all the legit teams. Having somebody like Dunn/Bro win does nothing for the other teams that are actually a unit. Wasnt feeling it when they had Samoa Joe and Balor win.

Only thing In NXT I really dont care for is the Dusty Rhodes Classic mostly when they do the made up team mash ups. They need to just make that a tournament for all the legit teams. Having somebody like Dunn/Bro win does nothing for the other teams that are actually a unit. Wasnt feeling it when they had Samoa Joe and Balor win.

I think every team is legit this year outside of Riddle & Dunne.

Im hoping that them being together is just a lead in to a feud honestly

Back