Welcome To aBlackWeb

NXT Thread (6/18)

Indi coming back out to finish it was dope but she clearly hurt

If its bad then she probably will end up relinquishing it next week

Indi coming back out to finish it was dope but she clearly hurt

If its bad then she probably will end up relinquishing it next week
Yeah that wasn't a work. You could tell Tiffany and the leprechaun were calling spots on the fly.. stalling for time. That's why the whole match got awkward but props to them, that shit cannot be easy. And props to Indi making it back on cause calling a title change on the fly would've been a shit show.

NXT definitely gonna be ushering in some new faces after May 8th

Seems like they already started before the draft anyways with Miles Bourne, Oba and Tank Ledger all debuting.

on the womens side i could them moving Dani Palmer, Lash, Lola Vice and Jakara Jackson up from LVL UP just to help flesh out the division again

Since they cleaned out the womens div i think we gone be seeing some of these ladies soon. Maybe even tonight

Jakara still got work to do but she got a lot of potential, already got a following too just off competing on LVL UP.

Lola Vice fine ass is in the same boat. She need a lot of work on the mic too

Then ofc we got one of @Chi-Town B faves. My girl BIG Lash!! She actually got some fuckin moves under her belt now and her and Jakara actually been teaming up. i think they might be a tag team going forward.

I don't even think this chick went through VL UP but she always posting pics in here gear backstage at events.

Back