Welcome To aBlackWeb

NXT Thread (6/25)

It's the E

No reason everybody gets stale so fast

Cena Roman Rollins

It's something they're doing bruh

Cena & Reigns is a different kind of hate.

They didn't like them because they were the super PG company guys.

the hate Rollins is getting isn't even cause hes stale, its because he was being an asshole on twitter. So its really not even character heat its personal

Watching the NXT highlights. My gawd Rhea is sexy af imo. Dunno what it is about her, but it's always that one who just has it.

Did Becky call them hefas by their gov'ment name tho?? Lol

Watching the NXT highlights. My gawd Rhea is sexy af imo. Dunno what it is about her, but it's always that one who just has it.

Did Becky call them hefas by their gov'ment name tho?? Lol

She was fine asf when she had her long hair imo

that short hair dont do it for me

The question is...after Wargames and SS...will this shyt die down?

B/c NXT is the reason for current excitement for RAW and SD leading up to SS. After sunday I think that excitement will dissipate, depending on the outcomes.

Now it NXT dont beat AEW in ratings this week...then something is wrong.

B/c NXT is the reason for current excitement for RAW and SD leading up to SS. After sunday I think that excitement will dissipate, depending on the outcomes.

NXT killed it this week.

I don't care if the ratings reflect... It's a much watch next week

I doubt they'll beat them but that don't mean theres a problem.. NXT is killing it bruh its just theres always gonna be a heavy bias in the favor of AEW because it isn't under the WWE umbrella. So that makes this whole "ratings war" a joke. Theres fans on social media who legit hate everything that WWE does now that there is an alternative. WWE can give these people everything they've ever asked for and it still won't be good enough at this point.

NXT has put on like like 2-3 TakeOver quality shows since they moved to USA and it is NOTHING like RAW & SD but people won't give them their due because they are tied to the WWE. Thats all it boils down to.

Theres also a lot of people who do actually enjoy both shows but they watch AEW live and either DVR NXT or catch it on the Network on Thursday

Back