Welcome To aBlackWeb

NXT Thread (5/28)

361fff3d5bbcc726595468609392316b8b2d527a.gifv

a4c5d53074c3af950981606029aedccb1ce23bd7.gifv
HIM

So the girls broke up, I knew that was going to happen when Mandy was let go. The thing is I thought the crowd would be behind Gigi.

So the girls broke up, I knew that was going to happen when Mandy was let go. The thing is I thought the crowd would be behind Gigi.

Gigi has her following but i think its cause she got that wagon..

shit is still weird though because even when it was 3 I felt like Gigi was always the best in the group, then Mandy and Jacy last.

Jacy improved but I dont see her being any good on her own. I think they could both thrive and last for a while as a tag team tho

Man these Pretty Sissy dudes have almost no offense in every match. Good way to hide not being good workers.

She's worst than Jade when it comes to in ring

"riight" Shes been improving quite a bit from what I've been reading.

Just had 2 matches back to back on LVL UP and switched up her gear and look. I think they might be getting her ready for tv? because she MIGHT be at that level where she can come in finally and not be botching all over the place.

Her and Jade were around the same level in ring the last few times she was on tv but I don't know if thats still the case.

to be honest with you its a handful of those chicks down at the PC who are just getting started in wrestling (Not even a full year into training) and they already better than Jade. Shits crazy.

Back