Welcome To aBlackWeb

NXT Thread (5/28)

But i really didn't expect Samoa Joe to be positioned into a title match this quick into his "Regals right hand man" spot. But I'm all for it..

As seen on last night's edition of WWE NXT, Raw star Mandy Rose has migrated to the NXT brand.

We are told that move is full-time and she is no longer an active member of the Raw roster.

As seen on last night's edition of WWE NXT, Raw star Mandy Rose has migrated to the NXT brand.

We are told that move is full-time and she is no longer an active member of the Raw roster.
I always liked Mandy so letsgooo. Have Mandy smacking these little chicks like Dakota and Aliyah around.

I always liked Mandy so letsgooo. Have Mandy smacking these little chicks like Dakota and Aliyah around.

Aliyah apparently is headed to Raw

Aliyah apparently is headed to Raw

Im happy for her

she aint nothing special but real nice to look at... plus if they can find something for Eva Marie im sure they can find something for her

she been in NXT for years and was on that Breaking GRounds show with Tyler Breeze when he was still trying to get called up and that was in like 2013-14

Yeah Aliyah is mid grade weed with seeds. I remember when she first debut I think I was the only one rooting for her...then she wrestled and I was like damn carry on.

The 7/27 and 8/3 episode of WWE NXT will each be broadcast on Syfy due to the Olympics airing on the USA Network.

The 7/27 broadcast will be live. There will be a taping on 7/28 at the Capitol Wrestling Center as well so it appears 8/3 will be taped in advance.

Im happy for her

she aint nothing special but real nice to look at... plus if they can find something for Eva Marie im sure they can find something for her

she been in NXT for years and was on that Breaking GRounds show with Tyler Breeze when he was still trying to get called up and that was in like 2013-14

like jobbing?

Hit Row turned face on accident

those mfs way too over to be heels but i think they'd work best as that

thank god they gave this nigga some better gear than he had on at 205 Live

now its time to see what he can do...

Back