Welcome To aBlackWeb

NXT Thread (6/4)

This nigga Wale could of atleast freestyled to they entrance but the crowd is lit for these niggas regardless

giphy.gif

PLEEEAASEEEE

Women championship matches at the same time and tag team matches at the same time lol. There's a mole in either company

Women championship matches at the same time and tag team matches at the same time lol. There's a mole in either company

Im starting to believe they scratching each others backs honestly

I dont think they'll ever work together but chances are they've had some communication and spoke about there being "friendly competition" to drum up interest

Bastards

i knew they were retaining but I can't help but get hype when Ford get in his bag like that

Im seeing a new match up for War Games next month now

It might not be Imperium vs The Undisputed Era

It could be DIY & the Street Profits vs Unidsputed Era.

then again we got a while before that TakeOver but its gonna be intersting to see what they go w/

I dont even know who i'd have her drop it to at this point unless they send somebody over from RAW or SD.

My choice would be Asuka

that would be a crazy ass match
They dropped the ball not giving it to Bianca Belair, she was too over during her undefeated streak

are they gonna add more matches for HIAC?

shit will end at 8:30 eastern if the card remains as is

Idk what the fuck they got going on but im thinking they gonna just announce a shit load of other matches on Smackdown Friday.

they gone have to

Back