Welcome To aBlackWeb

NXT Thread (5/28)

FUCC!!! FUCCIN STORM FUCCIN WIT MY DIRECT TV TOWARDS THE END!!

I missed what happened after ole girl kicked JG in bizzalls!

that ending left a bad taste in my mouth considering its the last match, id love to see Ciampa get his payback but thats a good spot to end it at

Ciampa did his dirt in the past in order to win so its only fair that Johnny returned the favor. He also needed the win more imo

Least favorite match between the 2 but the ending was a dope twist like all their matches. The problem this match had was the same Edge and Orton had, a whole lot of kicking and punching and stalling. All the matches they had before had a GOT DAMN moment every few mins. Also found it weird they decided to do the spot where they fight on top of a trailer for the second time this week when they just did it with Edge and Orton. Felt lazy. But im proud of Ciampa and Gargano being a nice draw to get the hair edge in the ratings over AEW. Ciampa and Gargano are the real heart of NXT.

e175c2fcb872a9a62a51f7a42a54cea6a00b6bef.gifv

907176152271194e6c4cc89ea8c4b9f7e0260b26.gifv

Womens ladder match is the definition of a gimmick match being stale asf, one of the more boring ladder matches in a while.

WWE seems to be pushing all the asians to just scream loud and shout random shit in their language. (Auska, Sane, Io).

Gargano vs Ciampa was basically Edge and Orton if they removed 80% of the crap filler in their match.

Last edited:
Back