Welcome To aBlackWeb

NXT Thread (5/28)

the talent level aint there yet for them to bring back takeover lol they tryin tho
Lol I dont think we will ever get back to the super loaded NXT days because of AEW sweeping new talent too but its the closest its ever been with anything can happen vibes and they gotta bring back the OG event eventually. Why not make it their mini mania.

I was talking to my homie about this a couple of months ago. It can't be one sided and they can't go to the well too many times. Maybe get Moose in a MITB or something. Also they've a name or 2 in MLW that could do the NXT crossover thing imo

I was talking to my homie about this a couple of months ago. It can't be one sided and they can't go to the well too many times. Maybe get Moose in a MITB or something. Also they've a name or 2 in MLW that could do the NXT crossover thing imo
Been waiting for Moose to step in a WWE ring for almost a decade now.

I wonder if we could see AAA wrestlers. I dunno the politics as far as that goes
It's all very fucked up. Konnan has been wanting this to happen for a while now but they have AAA wrestlers tied up with AEW. AEW is more invested in their relationship with CMLL though so AAA might get their foot in the WWE's door.

I wonder if we could see AAA wrestlers. I dunno the politics as far as that goes

It's all very fucked up. Konnan has been wanting this to happen for a while now but they have AAA wrestlers tied up with AEW. AEW is more invested in their relationship with CMLL though so AAA might get their foot in the WWE's door.

i could see it down the line, especially with how they trying to use their latino talent more. I dont think theyve completely abandoned their idea for a NXT mexico either. their focus just seems to be on forming a relationship w/ Japan right now tho

i could see it down the line, especially with how they trying to use their latino talent more. I dont think theyve completely abandoned their idea for a NXT mexico either. their focus just seems to be on forming a relationship w/ Japan right now tho
AAA is a carny shitshow so good luck to them on that. WWE is gonna struggle to get an actual foothold in Japan without partnering with NJPW, who is fiercely loyal to their partners. At the most, the partnerships will end up being talent poaching as it usually is.

AAA is a carny shitshow so good luck to them on that. WWE is gonna struggle to get an actual foothold in Japan without partnering with NJPW, who is fiercely loyal to their partners. At the most, the partnerships will end up being talent poaching as it usually is.
Whats the shit that they got going on with NOAH? i saw something about them doing something with them last week.

Whats the shit that they got going on with NOAH? i saw something about them doing something with them last week.
CyberFight (NOAH's parent company) wants to foster a stronger relationship with WWE. Shinsuke got sent there last January and Muto got inducted into the Hall of Fame and was at Fastlane but I don't think much more is gonna come out of the relationship. I doubt NOAH is gonna send any of their old guys there to lose or any of their young guys / champions to go and get lil bro'd either.

ABEMA, the streaming service that airs WWE in Japan is owned by CyberAgent (CyberFight's parent), that's most likely what it's about.

Back