Welcome To aBlackWeb

NXT Thread (6/11)

How a tag steel cage work? If one team member escape do they win or do both need to escape?

I remember back in the day they did one with the Hardys vs one team (cant remember who) but both members needed to escape in order to win it. I remember Matt got out first so the other team were just inside beating the shit outta Jeff

If the Creed's lose they might as well be called up to the main roster, nothing left to do in NXT

They definitely ready but so is pretty deadly. Only problem is the tag division needs to build up maybe one or two more teams before they call up anymore people.

Ever since ol boy threw up the nazi salute if I remember correctly, Wes just don't seem like he's gonna be a big singles guy

Last edited:
Ever since ol boy threw up the nazi salute I can not remember that correctly, Wes just don't seem like he's gonna be a big singles guy

Seem like he just spinning his wheels right now and the more they have him talk on the mic the harder it is for me to take him serious.

They should just send him up and put him with Ricochet. They'd make a hell of a team

Back