Welcome To aBlackWeb

NXT Thread (6/11)

Kinda cool they're trying to make a gimmick out of a security guard. Reminds me of that old WWF security guy, that during the AE almost beat up Steve Blackman that random time

Lol ayo.. them UK boys want Tylers head for losing their strap!

I like this!!

even though his family is deep i feel Solo Sikoa hopping the fence from NXT to main roster w/o doing shit leaves a bad taste in other wrestlers mouths.

even though his family is deep i feel Solo Sikoa hopping the fence from NXT to main roster w/o doing shit leaves a bad taste in other wrestlers mouths.

What do you mean? He had some damn good showings on NXT. It had honestly gotten to the point where he was more over than Bron with the crowd. Not to mention he put in the work on the indies before signing so he should be good.

What do you mean? He had some damn good showings on NXT. It had honestly gotten to the point where he was more over than Bron with the crowd. Not to mention he put in the work on the indies before signing so he should be good.
he didn't win no titles........ what's next the Rock's daughter gets called up to the main roster after 4-5 months of making her nxt tv debut just because she's the Rock's daughter?.... look at Aew... they got Billy gunn lame sons, AA son, Taz son etc etc.

...so you gotta win a title to get called up? Maybe in the Vince Era. But this the HHH Era.

If him and Shawn felt like he was ready for the main...then so be it. I don't see the issue. Obviously THEY see something in him that could add to the BL storyline and the roster.

And who better to help him than his own blood.

...so you gotta win a title to get called up? Maybe in the Vince Era. But this the HHH Era.

If him and Shawn felt like he was ready for the main...then so be it. I don't see the issue. Obviously THEY see something in him that could add to the BL storyline and the roster.

And who better to help him than his own blood.
i'm not saying he bad but let's be honest he jumped the line early based on his last name..... can we agree?

i'm not saying he bad but let's be honest he jumped the line early based on his last name..... can we agree?

Nah. Cuz there was never a "line".

L.A. Knight an example, and he's on the main. He never held any NXT titles. He...just like Solo...was already an established indie wrestler. More than likely NXT for Knight...was way to get accumulated to WWE's style. They wanted to see if he could adapt to their "ways". Just like Solo.

It seems like you're under the impression that in order get to main...you gotta go thru NXT. OR...you gotta win title(s). OR...there's a "line" and everyone has to wait their turn to jump to main. Yeah NXT is a developmental brand...but not everyone is a developmental talent.

I'm sure the plan was always to bring him to the main. But he probably had to establish himself 1st. Get use to the WWE ways. See how the WWE/NXT fans respond to him. Once that happened...then he got the call up. He's not like a lot of the others who's starting from scratch.

Last edited:
Back