Welcome To aBlackWeb

NXT Thread (6/11)

That's also what happens when you spin your wheels in a small branch of the company for too long.

Cole name is bigger then all those guys and has done it all. And they better not use Cole to put over those newbies.

If they were regularly sending talent to the main roster, they both would have been gone after that non sanctioned match but it’s a gift and a curse now when guys stay in nxt. Is it more of a brand or developmental?

If they were regularly sending talent to the main roster, they both would have been Gina after that non sanctioned match but it’s a gift and a curse now when guys stay in nxt. Is it more of a brand or developmental?

We'll see at the upcoming draft.

i hear they supposed to be a part of it but i remember that was rumored last year too

I see it as a brand because not everybody is going up.. HHH says that shit at almost every conference call

Cole might go up but I really dont see that happening, no time soon.. he not only a HHH guy but a HBK too, u know they gonna hold onto him for as long as they can

i’m not sure why you guys want cole to fail on the main roster
vince and his stooges will not find him credible despite how good he is

that mf JUST scouted the PC and picked up the two biggest mfs that they had on the roster.. that lets you know he not interested

We'll see at the upcoming draft.

i hear they supposed to be a part of it but i remember that was rumored last year too

I see it as a brand because not everybody is going up.. HHH says that shit at almost every conference call

Cole might go up but I really dont see that happening, no time soon.. he not only a HHH guy but a HBK too, u know they gonna hold onto him for as long as they can
Ahhh 2021 and the Kliq is still holding talent back. Lol if i was Cole I'd tell them it's cool yall bros and all but it's time to get to the real money and stage.

If they were regularly sending talent to the main roster, they both would have been gone after that non sanctioned match but it’s a gift and a curse now when guys stay in nxt. Is it more of a brand or developmental?
Developmental brand that has tv. Nothing more tbh. Money ain't even thay great that's why I surprised more talent isn't pushing toward just going to the main roster for a way better living.

Ahhh 2021 and the Kliq is still holding talent back. Lol if i was Cole I'd tell them it's cool yall bros and all but it's time to get to the real money and stage.

way too many people go to the main roster and then end up saying they wanna go back to NXT or either they get released and they say that the main roster is terrible compared to NXT. So that shit obviously not that great..

besides who wouldn't wanna be taken under the wing by HHH & HBK? Id stay for as long as i could too

way too many people go to the main roster and then end up saying they wanna go back to NXT or either they get released and they say that the main roster is terrible compared to NXT. So that shit obviously not that great..

besides who wouldn't wanna be taken under the wing by HHH & HBK? Id stay for as long as i could too
Just stunts his growth as a star. Thus does nothing for him but NXT die hards wanting to keep great talent on their TV because there really isn't many big names rolling over anymore.

Nobody is saying NXT is not a safe zone to be catered too but you gotta grow up sometime. And tbh if Cole got to the main roster and got released I would much prefer him on TNT.

Just stunts his growth as a star. Thus does nothing for him but NXT die hards wanting to keep great talent on their TV because there really isn't many big names rolling over anymore.

you know good and damn well he not gone be booked the same lmao look at all the guys who they failed before him smh. Its happened way too many times for them to all of a sudden make an exception.

Atleast on NXT we get to see him compete.

you know good and damn well he not gone be booked the same lmao look at all the guys who they failed before him smh. Its happened way too many times for them to all of a sudden make an exception.

Atleast on NXT we get to see him compete.
I just believe you got to try and make shit happen and take risk. If you don't oh well there is a huge company on TNT that houses his wife and has been doing extremely good with her. I don't want to see him like this becoming bland on NXT because fans believe he should stay to stay away from the big boss in CT.

I just believe you got to try and make shit happen and take risk. If you don't oh well there is a huge company on TNT that houses his wife and has been doing extremely good with her. I don't want to see him like this becoming bland on NXT because fans believe he should stay to stay away from the big boss in CT.

I understand the bland part. The guy you called a jobber earlier in here is gonna compete for the nxt title next week. A few years ago he was billed as a fantastic wrestler who would never give up. Now he’s a cowardly heel (and a good one at that) who looks kinda foolish who may end up nxt champion again

I understand the bland part. The guy you called a jobber earlier in here is gonna compete for the nxt title next week. A few years ago he was billed as a fantastic wrestler who would never give up. Now he’s a cowardly heel (and a good one at that) who looks kinda foolish who may end up nxt champion again
Bring back the jobbers Paramore theme and I'll give him a pass but I honestly think Gargano ceiling is NXT. Cole is another animal tho and has more wide range of talent overall. But I agree.

Last edited:

That aint no risk thats suicide man. You gotta look at history

the people running things outside of NXT don't look at talent and in ring ability. If they did then theres a lot of call ups who would be in a bettter position than they in right now.

That aint no risk thats suicide man. You gotta look at history

the people running things outside of NXT don't look at talent and in ring ability. If they did then theres a lot of call ups who would be in a bettter position than they in right now.
Hope is all we can rely on but it's something. Change got to come one way or another. I don't want shit to get stale just because chances weren't taken.

WWE NXT Superstar Roderick Strong reportedly signed a new contract with the company earlier this year, and is set for a big push.

Strong recently returned to NXT TV with The Diamond Mine, which also features Tyler Rust, Hideki Suzuki, and Malcolm Bivens as their manager. Fightful Select reports that Strong agreed to terms on a contract extension before the group debuted, and before his wife Marina Shafir was released on June 25.

Strong reportedly figures into NXT’s 2021 plans in a major way. The company has big plans to feature the cruiserweight division this year, using more top names and storylines within the division, and word is that Strong is factored into those plans as officials look to add marquee value to the NXT Cruiserweight Title. Strong is currently feuding with Kushida, the current Cruiserweight Champion.

It was noted that numerous NXT wrestlers have been taken off TV and later brought back after agreeing to new deals in the mean time. While the WWE roster has seen a lot of turnover as of late, several stars have also agreed to new deals.

There’s no word yet on when the Strong vs. Kushida title match will happen, but we will keep you updated. After The Diamond Mine debuted on the June 22 NXT show, Strong defeated Asher Hale in singles action on the June 29 episode.

Stay tuned for more.

I thought for sure Roddy would of fell to the wayside after the Undisputed Era split but its cool to see they got plans for him going forward. Guess we'll see how that shit goes

Back