Welcome To aBlackWeb

NXT Thread (6/11)

Lmao fuck outta here bruh

didn't yalls boy on AEW lose to that 90lb chick more than twice and then come back and take the strap from her like 2 weeks ago?

you biased as shit when it comes to this

just cause she ate an L against them here, it doesn't mean shes gonna be jobbing going forward

you gotta chill
But don't the black chick always lose her top feuds, she's the Sasha Banks of NXT

But don't the black chick always lose her top feuds, she's the Sasha Banks of NXT

Outside of going against Bayzler & Ripley she hasn't ever even really been in any major feuds. I could be forgetting something but honestly this the most attention shes gotten since shes been there outside of when she went up against Bayzler. Shes gotten a lot of wins outside of actual feuds and was undefeated for a long time until Shayna ended her streak.

Its just crazy that this nigga is acting like its over for her cause she took a few Ls. Sami Zayn took several losses when he was down on NXT chasing the title but he went on to finally win it. Bel Air hasn't lost nearly as much as he did either

Bel Air need to go head and come to AEW lol, it's a lose lose for her on NXT or WWE. NXT jobs her out and Bince will have her tagging with Nattie.

It's far from over with her but she has lost a shit load of important matches and the ones she win are some battle royal thrown together joints. To be fair tho on the Charlotte match, it was booked correct and its fine but does add to Bianca losing the big ones. But idc really cus Charlotte one of the better polished women and I'm a fan.

She needs one of those reset moments where she explains how trash she has been at getting the job done and push forward with a new attitude with wins.

Last edited:
Bel Air need to go head and come to AEW lol, it's a lose lose for her on NXT or WWE. NXT jobs her out and Bince will have her tagging with Nattie.

It's far from over with her but she has lost a shit load of important matches and the ones she win are some battle royal thrown together joints. To be fair tho on the Charlotte match, it was booked correct and its fine but does add to Bianca losing the big ones. But idc really cus Charlotte one of the better polished women and I'm a fan.

She needs one of those reset moments where she explains how trash she has been at getting the job done and push forward with a new attitude with wins.
OG I believe that Bel Air will thrive on tha main roster...... I see multiple championships in her future.. Will it come overnight?? No but it will be a slow but steady process.... Th a Wwe needs a athlete for tha women's division and Bianca will be tha chosen one.

Back