Welcome To aBlackWeb

NXT Thread (4/30) - NXT Spring Breakin'

this is whats gonna happen

Back when the changes were just a rumor they said that the logo would be changed and that some elements of Black and Gold would be coming back but that its gonna remain developmental.

the thing is they hadn't really stopped bringing in indie people anyways, it just wasn't there main pipeline for new talent anymore BUT I could see HHH doing the opposite of what they did. Meaning he'll sign indie talent and from time to time bring in people from the NIL program to train.

pretty much this cause there’s some
Talent there in 2.0. Can’t just drop them for straight up indie style niggas. You’ll have your wrestlers who can go at 100mph and the folks who are solid in-ring but their characters are a bit more fleshed out

With respect to my AEW brethren but we gotta kidnap Adam Cole and bring him back. Obviously not to NXT but the impending NXT revamp is what’s inspiring this vibe

With respect to my AEW brethren but we gotta kidnap Adam Cole and bring him back. Obviously not to NXT but the impending NXT revamp is what’s inspiring this vibe

If Cole comes back he on Raw or Smackdown.

NXT should pick up where they left off and keep bringing in a special signings with a following who havent touched WWE yet.

Not everybody on 2.0 is ass so theres no reason do away with all of em. Some of those mfs can go tho and most likely will once they do cuts again.

im talking bout the Quincy Jones's, the Von Wagners, Bull Buchanans son.. etc. all those mfs seem like they were Vince projects.

the Creed Bros are solid

Bron B is back to being booked right

Lash is improving and has her charisma to fall back on while she does so

Trick falls in the same category as her

Fallon Henley cuts a good promo and aint bad in the ring
Trick can hop on the same bus out of town as Lash and Lyons

Problem is tv time for all these people currently there and coming in. Plus, we all know how HHH loves his indy darlings.

Trick def another I can see gone for sure in a few yrs. He has his moments but he doesnt give me successful main roster vibes

All them Adam Cole, Ciampa, Gargano main events was superkick, canadian destroyer, kick out, superkick, canadian destroyer, gunshot wound, superkick, false finish, superkick,... like they were ridiculous
Ciampa vs Gargano is the greatest NXT feud of Alll TIME. It aint even close either. Not even a close 2nd.

Hell Cimapa vs Gargano 1, 2 and 3 are the 3 greatest NXT matches/stories.

And for those who missed that era please go back and watch in order. Its amazing.

Sad part I see Lash in AEW in the next few yrs and i dont like that.

I could see AEW picking her up to run with Jade or to go against her if she did get released they both powerhouses and came from the same sports background but I feel like somebody in the back really likes her in NXT cause shes been getting tv time since the show started despite her having no in ring experience.

Ciampa vs Gargano is the greatest NXT feud of Alll TIME. It aint even close either. Not even a close 2nd.

Hell Cimapa vs Gargano 1, 2 and 3 are the 3 greatest NXT matches/stories.

And for those who missed that era please go back and watch in order. Its amazing.
Imma just link this article

Back