Welcome To aBlackWeb

NXT Thread (4/30) - NXT Spring Breakin'

I think that headbutt from ol boy might of hit Grimes in the eye fr . He got fired up after that. called buddy a motherfucker and a SOB while threatening to whoop his ass.

ill say it every time.. they fucked up goin with VEER over Sanga.

He speaks perfect english, has a good accent and seems to be getting over. It would of been easy to market him as a giant babyface on the main roster since hes big af and doesnt seem to be too bad in the ring. Ima make a bold prediction and say that he'll hit the main roster and get a big ass push as his current character down the line.

usually with guys like that I say they should be heels before faces but hes the exception, he'd do good as a friendly giant character

ill say it every time.. they fucked up goin with VEER over Sanga.

He speaks perfect english, has a good accent and seems to be getting over. It would of been easy to market him as a giant babyface on the main roster since hes big af and doesnt seem to be too bad in the ring. Ima make a bold prediction and say that he'll hit the main roster and get a big ass push as his current character down the line.

usually with guys like that I say they should be heels before faces but hes the exception, he'd do good as a friendly giant character

They gonna ruin him like most of talent that crossover. Starting wit his name.

During Raw, they aired a commercial for the 20 Women Battle Royal to determine the next challenger for Mandy Rose's NXT Women's Championship.
According to the graphic, the participants are:
Yulisa Leon
Sloane Jacobs
Lash Legend
Tatum Paxley
Tiffany Stratton
Elektra Lopez
Arianna Grace
Valentina Feroz
Kiana James
Sarray
Wendy Choo
Amari Miller
Fallon Henley
Indi Hartwell
Cora Jade
Alba Fyre
Nikkita Lyons
Katana Chance
Kayden Carter
Ivy Nile

During Raw, they aired a commercial for the 20 Women Battle Royal to determine the next challenger for Mandy Rose's NXT Women's Championship.
According to the graphic, the participants are:
Yulisa Leon
Sloane Jacobs
Lash Legend
Tatum Paxley
Tiffany Stratton
Elektra Lopez
Arianna Grace
Valentina Feroz
Kiana James
Sarray
Wendy Choo
Amari Miller
Fallon Henley
Indi Hartwell
Cora Jade
Alba Fyre
Nikkita Lyons

Katana Chance
Kayden Carter
Ivy Nile

One of the bolded are my picks to win it. I say go wit

Alba b/c she's been a champion b4 in UK. Plus I feel that would be a good feud for Mandy.

I can see Indi winning it. I feel it's time to give her a serious push.

Nikkita has the potential there, but time isn't there. Plus she just came back from injury.

You can run it back wit Wendy. I felt if there was a time to pull that trigger for her to win that title...it was her last title match against Mandy.

Last edited:
One of the bolded are my picks to win it. I say go wit

Alba b/c she's been a champion b4 in UK. Plus I feel that would be a good feud for Mandy.

I can see Indi winning it. I feel it's time to give her a serious push.

Nikkita has the potential there, but time isn't there. Plus she just came back from injury.

You can run it back wit Wendy. I felt if there was a time to pull that trigger for her to win that title...it was her last title match against Mandy.

I could see Hartwell winning either her or Alba

my sleeper pick is ivy nile, she just waiting to breakout and It feel like they saving her for a big push/title win

that battle royale gone be a big ass clusterfuck btw but I doubt anybody gonna be paying attention to it from a wrestling standpoint w/ all those hoes in the ring

Get Briggs away from his corny ass partner already

thats 1 team i am in support of breaking up.

Leave fallon with briggs n get rid of ole boy

Back