Welcome To aBlackWeb

NXT Thread (4/30) - NXT Spring Breakin'

that triple threat for the NA title next week gone slap. Should of saved it for War games but im guessing those 3 gonna be a part of the actual WG match

Because none of these feuds even call for that kind of match. These chicks almost died in that ladder match a few weeks ago. Now you throwing them in war games? Get NXT 2.0 all the way the eff outta here
Lol 2.0 gets extreme. I heard they plan on making this a tv14 show to once again save this sinking ship.

Meh

Yeah man when that contract is up USA execs need to cut the cord on NXT.

WWE just need to put NXT on the WWE Network/Peacock.

Think I'm skipping War Games and cancelling Peacock after SS. Also the 2nd hr of NXT has been trash two weeks in a row. I found myself skipping through the Lash Legend (dumb ass name) segments and the Cameron Grimes stuff.

Think I'm skipping War Games and cancelling Peacock after SS. Also the 2nd hr of NXT has been trash two weeks in a row. I found myself skipping through the Lash Legend (dumb ass name) segments and the Cameron Grimes stuff.
How tf you have War Games with nothing in the slightest calls for War Games right now. It's that throw stuff on the wall until it sticks.

Yeah I'm not a fan of this either

Grimes vs Hudson with stakes. Love it

Cam is over as shit. He somebody who I could see being around for a while just cause Vince likes a stupid hick gimmick.. Sad thing is despite him being solid in the ring he'd just be used in comedy spots if and when he moves up.

Him and truth together would be be funny but im sure they'd just drive the shit into the ground week after week till nobody wants to see it anymore

Back