Welcome To aBlackWeb

NXT Thread (4/30) - NXT Spring Breakin'

I’ll take it a step further. I think the USA network deal with NXT ends sometime next year. If I ran USA, I wouldn’t renew. I see no point in having that show if there aren’t any big time Indy names included. That was the selling point when NXT went to 2 hours and moved to cable in 2019. Now it’s looking like 100% developmental. Put it back on the network for the foreseeable future then

I’ll take it a step further. I think the USA network deal with NXT ends sometime next year. If I ran USA, I wouldn’t renew. I see no point in having that show if there aren’t any big time Indy names included. That was the selling point when NXT went to 2 hours and moved to cable in 2019. Now it’s looking like 100% developmental. Put it back on the network for the foreseeable future then
Yeah I agree. USA got to be ready to pull the plug. Like you said they killed what made NXT worthy of a TV slot.

They should had left NXT on the WWE Network altogether from the jump. Vince has destroyed everything from NXT that's he's touched. If I were in HHH's shoes I would move on and let WWE rot.

My gawd I love it when Raquel gets fired up & feisty and starts talkin in spanish.

Goodness

A sloppy ass ending. Not looking forward to war games unfortunately
Because none of these feuds even call for that kind of match. These chicks almost died in that ladder match a few weeks ago. Now you throwing them in war games? Get NXT 2.0 all the way the eff outta here

Back