Welcome To aBlackWeb

NXT Thread (4/30) - NXT Spring Breakin'

Nobody cared about the NXT releases today? Killian Daine, Ugly tall chick from Ronda Rousey crew, and the retarded referee and his anti mask mission in life.

Nobody of importance really

I dont remember seeing Killians name but Alexander Wolfe was on there

I must of accidently skipped
over it in the last post there my bad lol but yoo

Dude always was the referee face of NXT since the beginning of Takeover, edit this pos out all of them.

According to Fightful Select, Drake Wuertz was outwardly furious during Triple H’s speech in support of the Black Lives Matter movement. During Triple H’s speech, Wuertz gathered up his things in an aggressive manner and left when religions was mentioned as a part of the inclusion that NXT wants to represent .

It was also reported that “there were a couple instances” where minorities within NXT “took exception to the way things were worded by Wuertz.” It was said that one specific situation included EJ Nduka feeling like he needed to “get physical” with the now-fired referee.

Good riddance.

What exactly did Jess do? I enjoy her on UUDD/BRE Start...but what did she actually do?

I know she was on that failed Raw After Dark shyt.

What exactly did Jess do? I enjoy her on UUDD/BRE Start...but what did she actually do?

I know she was on that failed Raw After Dark shyt.

She had basically switched to a non wrestling role and said she liked it more. Idk maybe they terminated her wrestling contract and will let her rock for UUDD still

She was bad af in ring

Actually i think the fish has always been tied in with him. pretty sure that it was on his trunks all along

Back