Welcome To aBlackWeb

NXT Thread (4/30) - NXT Spring Breakin'

Lol. Adam bout to be like...View attachment 364379
I was just watching the complete booking of Evolution from start to finish last night and I can honestly say that's the last time WWE had a legit stable that did what it was supposed to do....make stars and make history.

Recommend these videos,, he does more videos following wrestlers complete booking and separates them in different videos if they become a different character like Taker.

Idk

im seeing some people say Bo Dallas maybe, like im seeing a lot of people say that it looks like it could be him

but idk why. I didnt hear the vignette but i see the gif floating around on twitter.

ima have to listen to it to see what was said.

I also peeped the "Tap Out" shit in the background. idk if that was placed there as a clue or what
ain'i nobody looking for Bo Dallas corny ass back on Nxt.

I was just watching the complete booking of Evolution from start to finish last night and I can honestly say that's the last time WWE had a legit stable that did what it was supposed to do....make stars and make history.

Recommend these videos,, he does more videos following wrestlers complete booking and separates them in different videos if they become a different character like Taker.

That evolution theme was fire too. Hated when they brought it back in 2014

Shotzi gonna be a big deal in the next year or 2

she already had a crazy following b4 she signed, I see it growing even more

she gonna feel that goth girl role that Paige used to have

Back