Welcome To aBlackWeb

NXT Thread (4/30) - NXT Spring Breakin'

What you talking about? Lmfao

i thought i timestamped the vid but at 10:36 mia yim read tweets of some dakota fan who was highly upset kai lost to yim. you stan over kai so i know it was you bruh lol

im just playing but after hearing those tweets its crazy how serious some folks take this wrestling shit

i thought i timestamped the vid but at 10:36 mia yim read tweets of some dakota fan who was highly upset kai lost to yim. you stan over kai so i know it was you bruh lol

im just playing but after hearing those tweets its crazy how serious some folks take this wrestling shit

they the worst on twitter

shit will damn near make u ashamed to be a fan fr

sadly thats the place where all the major stories drop first but i still might deactivate my shit soon

they the worst on twitter

shit will damn near make u ashamed to be a fan fr

sadly thats the place where all the major stories drop first but i still might deactivate my shit soon

I haven’t had a Twitter account in more that a year. Best decision I’ve ever made. It’s now worse than the Yahoo comments section

I aint ever said nothing bad about mia ?‍♂️

Finn humbled the fuck outta Priest

made that mf turn over a whole new leaf and go face

I dont understand why either cause he was killing it as a heel

Back