NXT Thread (5/21)

No character development just good matchups lol

Shit to me his character is that hes a psycho who has a high tolerance for pain and loves to fight, the same as a lot of those other UK guys.

I think he'd be just as over as them up there as long as they put him with those kind of opponents.

only thing is i dont know if any of the UK people we're seeing on NXT Are gonna be goin to the main roster, i think most of them will be a part of NXT Europe once that starts up cause some dont want to relocate to the US permanately

Shit to me his character is that hes a psycho who has a high tolerance for pain and loves to fight, the same as a lot of those other UK guys.

I think he'd be just as over as them up there as long as they put him with those kind of opponents.

only thing is i dont know if any of the UK people we're seeing on NXT Are gonna be goin to the main roster, i think most of them will be a part of NXT Europe once that starts up cause some dont want to relocate to the US permanately

That’s hilarious and sad cause essentially if you’re just gonna keep them in an NXT system what’s the point? To keep them away from AEW? That’s wack

That’s hilarious and sad cause essentially if you’re just gonna keep them in an NXT system what’s the point? To keep them away from AEW? That’s wack

It all boils down to the talents not wanting to relocate to the US. WWE does UK recordings over there so a lot of them would just rather perform there so they don't gotta move.

WALTER was like that for years but they finally got him to come over and then moved him up.

Once NXT UK dissolved there were some who didn't come over here and instead just went back to working indie shows over there so they didn't have to uproot

Ayo this Myles Borne kid is deaf but hes impressive asf in ring.

they even had him cutting promos on LVL Up. I could see him getting over

...its happening

Crazy, considering they a legit tag team and are nice af

I do remembher a while back it was rumored that they were really high on Julius and thought he might be a break out singles star but not long after there were reports saying that the higher ups were looking at Brutus for a call up. So they just might fkin split during the draft.