Welcome To aBlackWeb

NXT Thread (5/7)

Oh shit

that dude on the far right is from NXT LVL up. Hes deaf but hes good af and been on a winning streak

have you seen the clip of Sol Ruca goin viral?

is it the one from the other day where her n the other chick were going back n forth? i saw that yesterday and she nailed that cutter again. She calling it the Sol snatcher, thats a dope name

is it the one from the other day where her n the other chick were going back n forth? i saw that yesterday and she nailed that cutter again. She calling it the Sol snatcher, thats a dope name

Yeh I gotta check out the whole match cause folks was praising them for how quick they’re progressing at the performance center. That Cutter she hit was COLD! Looks dangerous as hell tho

Yeh I gotta check out the whole match cause folks was praising them for how quick they’re progressing at the performance center. That Cutter she hit was COLD! Looks dangerous as hell tho

yea, that other chick did really good too. Idk who she is but they had good chemistry together. I love that cutter Sol hit but yea, if she ever botches that shit then she gonna land right on her damn head.

with everyone incorporating the cutter into their move set this generation of wrestlers are gonna end up with the randy orton back as they age

Back