Welcome To aBlackWeb

NXT Thread (5/7)

Bianca just got chumped. Oh, y'all thought she was gon go over Charlotte huh? Lol so much for her future on the main roster right? Then to top it off she got her ankle trashed and figure 8'ed all while Rhea making her entrance lmao

I don't think any of us thought she was going over here but it would of been a nice curveball

you can still create the match in 2K20

Nah, it won't slap the same.

Even if Bel Air was added to the equation for the mania match, thats still gonna be Ripleys night at mania.

I just thought it'd be cool for Bel Air to have a WM moment since she was over

Bianca just got chumped. Oh, y'all thought she was gon go over Charlotte huh? Lol so much for her future on the main roster right? Then to top it off she got her ankle trashed and figure 8'ed all while Rhea making her entrance lmao

gihy (17).gif

...fuccin BULL-SHYT!

I don't think any of us thought she was going over here but it would of been a nice curveball
Nah bruh. AEW effect, and Rhea Ripley's john cena push is in full motion. I said a few weeks ago they put Bianca in the backseat of the feud. She has been relegated to filler. Two times in about two weeks losing clean as a whistle in big matches. Bianca is becoming a loser

Nah bruh. AEW effect, and Rhea Ripley's john cena push is in full motion. I said a few weeks ago they put Bianca in the backseat of the feud. She has been relegated to filler. Two times in about two weeks losing clean as a whistle in big matches. Bianca is becoming a loser

If they would of put her over Charlotte here without plans of putting her in the match at mania then people would of bitched. Like I said a triple threat would of been cool but if they didn't let her win here tonight then that shit was never in the cards, they never planned on making it a triple threat.

I would of loved for it to have been a triple threat but I guarnatee if it became one and Bel Air ate the pin (Like we know she would of) then people would bitch about that too. Atleast now we get to see Charlotte eat an L one on one hopefully

Mania is gonna be Ripleys night. That don't mean Bel Air can't snatch the title from her before she gets the dreaded call up.

If they would of put her over Charlotte here without plans of putting her in the match at mania then people would of bitched. Like I said a triple threat would of been cool but if they didn't let her win here tonight then that shit was never in the cards, they never planned on making it a triple threat.

I would of loved for it to have been a triple threat but I guarnatee if it became one and Bel Air ate the pin (Like we know she would of) then people would bitch about that too. Atleast now we get to see Charlotte eat an L one on one hopefully

Mania is gonna be Ripleys night. That don't mean Bel Air can't snatch the title from her before she gets the dreaded call up.
So instead of protecting Bianca with interference or an eff finish you have her lose clean? Uhh okay. Maybe if they didn't have plans they shouldn't have booked the match. Does WWE know what long-term booking is?

Bianca couldn't beat Shayna....but I'm supposed to think she's gonna beat the one who beat shayna even though she had her chance and lost clean two weeks ago? There is nothing left for Bianca to do in NXT, they killed all her momentum with that loss and she's on her way to the main roster.

Vince is booking this feud so chances are the only way Bianca goes to Mania is in a women's battle royale on the pre-show *shrugs*

Man I hear you and all but I got two words...BECKY LYNCH.

Bianca gotta lose clean...yet they done gave Becky the cheat code to gettin a spot to win the title?? Naw....naw man.

So instead of protecting Bianca with interference or an eff finish you have her lose clean? Uhh okay. Maybe if they didn't have plans they shouldn't have booked the match. Does WWE know what long-term booking is?

Bianca couldn't beat Shayna....but I'm supposed to think she's gonna beat the one who beat shayna even though she had her chance and lost clean two weeks ago? There is nothing left for Bianca to do in NXT, they killed all her momentum with that loss and she's on her way to the main roster.

Lmao fuck outta here bruh

didn't yalls boy on AEW lose to that 90lb chick more than twice and then come back and take the strap from her like 2 weeks ago?

you biased as shit when it comes to this

just cause she ate an L against them here, it doesn't mean shes gonna be jobbing going forward

you gotta chill

Lol look @ that no sell
a02f5f02276900978cb154252a9726ca58fd9cb95c8a0e281487f943a2ecb813.gif

I'm all in for Bianca bumpin up to the main roster. Level up.

Man I hear you and all but I got two words...BECKY LYNCH.

Bianca gotta lose clean...yet they done gave Becky the cheat code to gettin a spot to win the title?? Naw....naw man.

I dont' like that Bel Air lost clean but i mean its not the first time that this shit has happened leading into a PPV.

Ripley is the champ, just won the title not long ago we knew she wouldn't lose and Charlotte won the damn womens Rumble match to become #1 contender. Her going over clean is not unbelievable.

She has to look strong.

I agree they could of ended it differently, maybe w/ Charlotte grabbing the tights or something. Idk why they didn't go that route but it is what it is.

Bel Air will still have her moment

I dont' like that Bel Air lost clean but i mean its not the first time that this shit has happened leading into a PPV.

Ripley is the champ, just won the title not long ago we knew she wouldn't lose and Charlotte won the damn womens Rumble match to become #1 contender. Her going over clean is not unbelievable.

She has to look strong.

I agree they could of ended it differently, maybe w/ Charlotte grabbing the tights or something. Idk why they didn't go that route but it is what it is.

Bel Air will still have her moment
Folks been saying that for 3 years now.

I'm not

if you mad at her booking here get ready to be even madder when she finally gets called up.

RAW/SD aint NXT.

I've always said if they bump her...they gotta her her just run thru that womens division.

My only fear is they gonna dumb down her skills. Slow it down just so the others can match her.

Folks been saying that for 3 years now.

I don't wanna hear shit else from you till you answer this

Lmao fuck outta here bruh

didn't yalls boy on AEW lose to that 90lb chick more than twice and then come back and take the strap from her like 2 weeks ago?

you biased as shit when it comes to this

just cause she ate an L against them here, it doesn't mean shes gonna be jobbing going forward

you gotta chill

I've always said if they bump her...they gotta her her just run thru that womens division.

My only fear is they gonna dumb down her skills. Slow it down just so the others can match her.

that's what I'd hope for but they got a history of doing NXT call ups dirty and she black

Back