Welcome To aBlackWeb

NXT Thread (5/7)

I like that they pushing Karmen, she'll be one of the main players on here going forward

i think she might be a better heel than a face tho

I thought she was one of thr women who qualified??

If not...then I hope they got her goin for that NXT title again

Lola prolly bout to be our next NXT womens champ

Off the top idk anyone other than her who could hold that down right now once Roxnne drops it

I'm assuming that Lola wont be anywhere near the NXT Womens title cause Guila will be here in less than 2 months
who knows tho but Lola should be holding one of those titles by the end of the summer

Fightful Select’s Corey Brennan has learned the following backstage notes for the May 14th and May 21st episode tapings of NXT.

- Plans for the double taping changed throughout the day, with the rundown for the tapings not being finalized until around 6pm, with the taping beginning at 7pm.

- The reason for the double taping is due to production staff and agents making their way to Saudi Arabia next week for the King And Queen Of The Ring Premium Live Event. Several production staff in NXT not traveling will also be on call for the May 27th edition of Monday Night RAW if they are needed.

- Gallus were heavily discussed to head to the main roster in the WWE Draft, with officials being high on them. They are still expected by those we spoke to to be called up to the main roster in the coming months.

- For those asking, while officially Mike Rome’s return to NXT is not viewed as a demotion, we are told that Rome is not completely happy with the change, but remains enthusiastic despite this. Rome began his work in NXT during Tuesday’s taping.

- We have confirmed PWInsider’s report that Erick Rowan was back at the WWE Performance Center recently. We were told Rowan was undergoing a physical and training ahead of his WWE return.

- No matches for Level Up were taped due to the double taping, with extra matches having been taped over the last month.

- The May 14th episode of NXT was internally titled “Rise Of The Young OG” while the May 21st taping was titled “Fighters Fight”.

- Je’Von Evans continues to be held in high esteem by NXT officials.

- Pete Dunne and Shawn Spears both produced matches during last night’s taping. Dunne would produce Dante Chen vs Lexis King.

- We had previously heard of an NXT Underground match being made official for NXT Battleground at the UFC Apex, and that match was made official during last night’s taping. You can check out the spoiler for that matchup below.

- Security informed fans entering the Performance Center that they were only to take still photos of the taping and were asked by Level Up announcer Blake Howard in between shows not to spoil the program for others.

Back