Welcome To aBlackWeb

NXT Thread (5/7)

Oh so the Broseweights really won lmaooooooo

Okay. Is this like the 2nd or 3rd time a mash up team won a major tag team tournament. Cool for the Broskis as both are 2 of my favorite NXT guys but not really feeling that at all. Going forward that tournament needs to be official teams only, need more teams becoming stars, not the stars becoming a team.

Last edited:
Nah Dakota Kai lost all her heat. She's been a wimp since this heel turn. Got beat up and chased out of the building by Mia Yim, then got laid out through a table by Mia Yim, and just got pinned by the person she turned on. At this moment, Dakota Kai is a loser.
She been a loser bruh, one of the weak links in NXT.

Oh so the Broseweights really won lmaooooooo

Okay. Is this like the 2nd or 3rd time a mash up team won a major tag team tournament. Cool for the Broskis as both are 2 of my favorite NXT guys but not really feeling that at all.

I would of put GYV over but its no denying how Dunne and Riddle are as a team. I feel like its a set up and that they gonna end up turning on each other but i hope im wrong. The crowd is into them together and their styles compliment each other perfectly. Plus if they dont have anything for them as singles then they could rock as a team for a while, maybe take the straps off of Undisputed and have a decent reign before dropping them to feud against each other

I would of put GYV over but its no denying how Dunne and Riddle are as a team. I feel like its a set up and that they gonna end up turning on each other but i hope im wrong. The crowd is into them together and their styles compliment each other perfectly. Plus if they dont have anything for them as singles then they could rock as a team for a while, maybe take the straps off of Undisputed and have a decent reign before dropping them to feud against each other
Nah they dont need to take it a step up and take the straps. I want to see real teams become stars, UE need to drop it to legit team even if its YGV. Just have Dunne and Bro turn on eachother at Takeover and move forward with that program.

Nah they dont need to take it a step up and take the straps. I want to see real teams become stars, UE need to drop it to legit team even if its YGV. Just have Dunne and Bro turn on eachother at Takeover and move forward with that program.

I want em to feud too but ima be hype as shit if they take those straps

that match is gonna slap regardless of who wins also

I'm pretty hyped for Takeover

Cole and Ciampa my 2 favorites I know they about to tear the house down and Goldie is coming back home.

Not feeling Biance being fed to a champion on Takeover for like the 3rd time to make the other person look good and add to their Ws. Bianca deserves better...

I'm pretty hyped for Takeover

Cole and Ciampa my 2 favorites I know they about to tear the house down and Goldie is coming back home.

Not feeling Biance being fed to a champion on Takeover for like the 3rd time to make the other person look good and add to their Ws. Bianca deserves better...

with Io being out until WM weekend i thought Bianca had a chance to win and at least be champion heading into Takeover Tampa

but if the rumors of Charlotte challenging Rhea at WM for the title are true, yeah Bianca doesn’t stand a chance

yea, i dont think Ripley is dropping the strap any time soon.

she'll take that win against Bel Air and roll into Mania, beat Charlotte (i hope) and then finish out her reign on NXT before that dreaded call up during the draft/shake up. theres a chance that she dont even drop the NXT title and they just bring her up and have her either vacate or lose it at a future Takeover

yea, i dont think Ripley is dropping the strap any time soon.

she'll take that win against Bel Air and roll into Mania, beat Charlotte (i hope) and then finish out her reign on NXT before that dreaded call up during the draft/shake up. theres a chance that she dont even drop the NXT title and they just bring her up and have her either vacate or lose it at a future Takeover
I'd def have Io beat her on her way out.

Back