Welcome To aBlackWeb

NXT Thread (5/7)

Nah Dakota Kai lost all her heat. She's been a wimp since this heel turn. Got beat up and chased out of the building by Mia Yim, then got laid out through a table by Mia Yim, and just got pinned by the person she turned on. At this moment, Dakota Kai is a loser.

I dont like the way she being booked as a heel either honestly

I was hoping she would of fucked Tegan up with that chair thats why I said Lerae needed to mind her business

Damn i was honestly expecting Chelsea to go over there but maybe they got something coming up for Kaden Carter since she got the win. Either that or they gonna run it back

Yo, Grizzled Young Vets have won me over

I was already liking them the few times i seen them on NXT UK but now im definitely a fan

I like the Broserweights but the Young Vets need to win this whole thing.

I still would of put GYT over

Riddle & Dunne need to get those tag straps off UE since they won it all or else it was pointless

I wanted to see them in a feud but they really are a dope ass team so maybe they planning to keep them together for a while

it could lead to us getting another DIY type break up down the line if they end up staying together and winning the titles

Next takeover is on a sunday. Yall would be cool if that was a permanent decision?

I think i read somewhere that they were thinking of making it permanent and were trying it out w/ this one

i mean idc really

Sunday might be a better day honestly cause people aren't running all over the place doing shit on Sundays like they are on Saturdays

Back