Welcome To aBlackWeb

NXT Thread (5/7)

So damn glad Bianca won. No titties...but she still fine af.

I wanna see another match wit her and Io.

Still say she needs to get bumped up. She and Shayna. Run thru that Raw/SD womens roster.

still think io should’ve won. maybe she’s getting a title match at takeover tampa

i love bianca. i can see her being sasha’s heavy once she gets called to the main roster

I wanna see her face Charlotte again in an actual one on one match. I think that shyt would be epic

Great battle royal.... I still believe that Baszler&Belair will both compete @Royal Rumble(Baszlerwill win)but I predict that Belair will get a main roster callup tha night after Mania.

So damn glad Bianca won. No titties...but she still fine af.

I wanna see another match wit her and Io.

Still say she needs to get bumped up. She and Shayna. Run thru that Raw/SD womens roster.

Property of NXT fam.

I dread the day they do move her from there honestly

i hope it dont happen

It's funny af how we all can tell Bianca has fought in dem skreets based off her fighting style.

When i saw her run out to help jump whoeva it was (forgot who but it was leading up to War Games)...the way she ran in...I knew that wasn't her 1st rodeo. Lol

that shit be killing me the way she be getting those stomps in when somebody getting jumped

only thing she missing is a pair of timbs bruh

Property of NXT fam.

I dread the day they do move her from there honestly

i hope it dont happen

The roster needs more competition man. Aside from Charlotte...Becky...Auska...Sasha...who else on their level?

They pretty much got Charlotte outchea "training" these newbies on tv. This woman needs competition. An equal

The roster needs more competition man. Aside from Charlotte...Becky...Auska...Sasha...who else on their level?

They pretty much got Charlotte outchea "training" these newbies on tv. This woman needs competition. An equal

I feel you but thats just cause theres quite a few missing with injuries right now

I never even noticed until now honestly but Ruby Riott, Nia Jax, Naomi & Ember Moon are all out with injuries and they all capable of good matches.

my main thing is that NXT talent tends to get lost on the main roster, way too much. Especially the females because they wanna focus on the same ones until people complain.. thats the only way Liv Morgan ever got back on TV

still think io should’ve won. maybe she’s getting a title match at takeover tampa

i love bianca. i can see her being sasha’s heavy once she gets called to the main roster
Funny you said that, I literally have had Bianca Bel Air as Sasha's big muscle in WWE 2k19 for the past year while doing fantasy booking. They literally come out to Street Profits animation getting ratchet.

Would love to see a few of these women in AEW within a few years, NXT has too many women and they all ain't going get to eat so cant wait til the ship jumping from both sides start to hit.

Would love to see a few of these women in AEW within a few years, NXT has too many women and they all ain't going get to eat so cant wait til the ship jumping from both sides start to hit.

they can have Aliyah and Shaynas lackeys thats all we got

they can have Aliyah and Shaynas lackeys thats all we got
Yall can keep Dakota bum ass lol

But all seriousness man I cant wait to see the ship jumping, good for wrestling and refreshing for characters and televison. That's my biggest take of having 2 separate companies.

Also just in general AEW needs more women lol

Yall can keep Dakota bum ass lol

But all seriousness man I cant wait to see the ship jumping, good for wrestling and refreshing for characters and televison. That's my biggest take of having 2 separate companies.

Its gonna be a while before anybody jumps from that side but some from WWE will jump over there im sure

I dont think everyone gonna get picked up by AEW either tho. Some of them gonna head for NWA, ROH and NJPW.

crazy times ahead and im excited who ends up where.

Theres a big rumor going around that MLW are set to reveal that they got a tv network contract too, thats also gonna be interesting if true

Shida vs Shi
Its gonna be a while before anybody jumps from that side but some from WWE will jump over there im sure

I dont think everyone gonna get picked up by AEW either tho. Some of them gonna head for NWA, ROH and NJPW.

crazy times ahead and im excited who ends up where.

Theres a big rumor going around that MLW are set to reveal that they got a tv network contract too, thats also gonna be interesting if true
Yeah I would want them to pick up solid names like Auska or Toni Storm.

I want to see Lucha Bros in NXT at some point, legit my fav team of this era that would give those Takeover performances over and over.

Also I am in the minority but I actually like Gargano's Paramore theme lol, shit fits him to a T. It would feel weird to see him coming out in anything but going forward.

Also I am in the minority but I actually like Gargano's Paramore theme lol, shit fits him to a T. It would feel weird to see him coming out in anything but going forward.

I like that shit, it reminds me of that crazy taxi or wave racer or some shit.

Still think it would be a better fit for his wife too

Wednesday's "Bash at the Beach" Edition of Dynamite on TNT drew 940,000 viewers, topping the 700,000 viewers garnered by NXT on the USA Network by 34%, according to Showbuzz Daily.

AEW ranked #5 in the Cable Top 150 for the 18-49 demo, while NXT ranked #31. AEW ranked #29 in total viewership, while NXT ranked #39.

Back