Welcome To aBlackWeb

NXT Thread (5/7)

That was a major curveball cause i aint see her winning that shit bruh but damn im happy she did

still think io should’ve won. maybe she’s getting a title match at takeover tampa

i love bianca. i can see her being sasha’s heavy once she gets called to the main roster

still think io should’ve won. maybe she’s getting a title match at takeover tampa

i love bianca. i can see her being sasha’s heavy once she gets called to the main roster

I was wanting io to win too but that was before i knew it'd come down to her and Bianca.. after that I really didnt care who won but im happy as shit they threw that curveball.

that was 2 curveballs in one night

The Grizzled Young Veterans beating Time Splitters & that main event match.

they need to keep that up

Maybe I missed it the past few weeks but Dakota got sent through two tables from Mia Yim and all she did was cut a promo, win a future award, and come back just to screw over tegan nox in a battle royale? Also Tegan Nox came back too early. They should have had her cost Dakota in a championship match. This don't got the heat that it should have.

that 3 triple threat #1 contenders mtch between Lio, Swerve & Tyler Breeze was great. I gotta go back and watch that shit again

Tyler Breeze has to be happy as shit to be back in NXT

Back