Welcome To aBlackWeb

NXT Thread (5/7)

Judgement Day over as shit down here

Happy that they didnt do some obvious shit and have Cora pick Bayley. I was kinda expecting it to be iyo for some reason but Ripley is a good choice due to the size difference

Ripley got al that ass.... damn shame she still rocking that stupid ass hair cut tho

Rok-C such a scrappy lil under dog and i love it.. She was giving Ripley hell until Dom got involved

Having the OC on with no AJ is a fail.. I would of said fuck a 6 man tag and did Styles vs Carmelo

NAKAMURA BYKE! they should of threw him in there with a better opponent. Im guessing this shit about to be a squash

MANDY Ooowee!

Lmao @ Wes Lee accidentally kicking ole boy when he was in their corner.

He was selling his ass off of Melo there at the end. Im excited for that ladder match on Saturday. I hope they all jump the fuck outta Von Wagner n get him outta there early

Happy that they finally got past that smiley/happy stage of Joe Gacys character. Hes a lot more serious now and dont come off too much like a Fun house Bray rip off

Wonder who gone catch a stunner from Owens tonight

The OC might as well go on and adopt that old APA gimmick of accepting payments for beatdowns whenever its just them. I think itd go over well for em.

I forgot all about that Ambulance match. I see some people think Julius Creed actually gonna lose so Brutus can be called up.. big mistake if thats what does happen cause Julius is the stand out PLUS they still got so much they can do together as a tag team.

Shotzi was a good host for Halloween Havoc that first year so good to see her back for this one

I really thought they would of done more with Xion Quinn than they have. Turning him heel was a mistake because he was actually getting over as a face.. of course that was some Vince bullshit tho

Fuckin Quincy elliot FOH

Lmaoooo @ Booker T that nigga is disgusted

Cora Jade so much better as a heel.

Lmao Roxannes lil feisty ass. She look funny af doing a superkick being so damn short

Im actually lookin forward to her getting some get back this Saturday.

Look at that ole boy from Busted Open Radio gonna be on the panel this Saturday.

Owens cuttin into JD is hilarious

Theory teasing a cash in?! lmao mf said I cant catch a break up on RAW so let me go back down here and try it.. Idk if he actually will. I've been reading that he actually gonna be defending the briefcase against somebody eventually. Maybe at the Saudi show?

Did they reveal who the new person for the Schism is yet? I aint even gone attempt to watch thru stream. I'll just run it back when I get in

Did they reveal who the new person for the Schism is yet? I aint even gone attempt to watch thru stream. I'll just run it back when I get in

Not yet. That might end the show

I forgot. Draganov vs McDonough is probably the main event

Back