Welcome To aBlackWeb

NXT Thread (5/7)

Hey quick question...wheres the OTHER title belt???

We gonna act like the unification belts didn't happen??

JUDGEMENT DAY

on N X T!

I love their damn entrance. I know i wont get through the whole show tonight but ima atleast try to see the first hour

That "face off" at the end wasn't even a damn face off. Lol!

Bruh was still looking at the camera beating on his head...while AT was lookin at him holding up the briefcase. Someone should've pointed to him to turn around and face AT.

I think If you was gonna go this route they shouldn’t have teased the possibility by having him show up last nite.

but maybe an NXT title run is what Theory needs; gives him something to do and can build some legitimacy to his name

I think If you was gonna go this route they shouldn’t have teased the possibility by having him show up last nite.

but maybe an NXT title run is what Theory needs; gives him something to do and can build some legitimacy to his name
It;s clear they don't know what to do with him on the main roster so him going back to NXT will help him like it did Mandy Rose

Yeah but he's built all this heat on the main tho.

AT cashing in and winning the RAW/SD title would've elevated him even more as a heel.

If he does it at NXT...I think it's just gonna be a dud run imo. B/c that heat just won't be there at NXT.

Yeah but he's built all this heat on the main tho.

AT cashing in and winning the RAW/SD title would've elevated him even more as a heel.

If he does it at NXT...I think it's just gonna be a dud run imo. B/c that heat just won't be there at NXT.

How much heat would theory have cashing in at the end of Saturday PLE and winning the title? A lot. He may even be more of a douche than he’s been on the main roster. I’d have him win and get even more heat

How much heat would theory have cashing in at the end of Saturday PLE and winning the title? A lot. He may even be more of a douche than he’s been on the main roster. I’d have him win and get even more heat

But NXT crowd is different than main. NXT crowd aint as live as the main roster imo when it comes to that heat wit a heel.

Back