Welcome To aBlackWeb

NXT Thread (4/30) - NXT Spring Breakin'

Have a feeling a wild Bobby Fish will appear soon if his antics win...

I hope not i mean there's nothing there for him. I do feel like he's trying to ease his way back in but he's too injury prone and he sucks by himself. He might as well ask for a trainer position

I like Bron but nah.. Vince and company fumbled and made him seem unimportant when they were booking him.

Melo and SOLO seemed like much bigger stars than he did for most of the year.
tbh most sons of famous wrestlers never truly make it... you have a couple of exceptions but for the most part alot of them fold under pressure trying to live up to their father's accomplishments.

I mean does he really need to jump straight into another title right away. Thats a bit over kill for anybody. Melo dont need another title so fast. Matter fact he dont even need the NXT title, move plans up to the main roster.

So what happens to all the non-indy, can't really go in the ring people they had on 2.0?

Buh-bye Lash Legend and Maga Lyons

It’ll probably be a blend of OG NXT & NXT 2.0

this is whats gonna happen

Back when the changes were just a rumor they said that the logo would be changed and that some elements of Black and Gold would be coming back but that its gonna remain developmental.

the thing is they hadn't really stopped bringing in indie people anyways, it just wasn't there main pipeline for new talent anymore BUT I could see HHH doing the opposite of what they did. Meaning he'll sign indie talent and from time to time bring in people from the NIL program to train.

this is whats gonna happen

Back when the changes were just a rumor they said that the logo would be changed and that some elements of Black and Gold would be coming back but that its gonna remain developmental.

the thing is they hadn't really stopped bringing in indie people anyways, it just wasn't there main pipeline for new talent anymore BUT I could see HHH doing the opposite of what they did. Meaning he'll sign indie talent and from time to time bring in people from the NIL program to train.
So bloating the roster? Got it

Not everybody on 2.0 is ass so theres no reason do away with all of em. Some of those mfs can go tho and most likely will once they do cuts again.

im talking bout the Quincy Jones's, the Von Wagners, Bull Buchanans son.. etc. all those mfs seem like they were Vince projects.

the Creed Bros are solid

Bron B is back to being booked right

Lash is improving and has her charisma to fall back on while she does so

Trick falls in the same category as her

Fallon Henley cuts a good promo and aint bad in the ring

Back