Welcome To aBlackWeb

NXT Thread (4/30) - NXT Spring Breakin'

The first half-hour of NXT Halloween Havoc tonight will be commercial free.

Shotzi Blackheart will be live tweeting during tonight's edition of Halloween Havoc

I’ll be honest. I have no interest in this event tonight
It's been like that for a min for me. Don't think these shows you have have catch all of them, just hop in when time is on my side and shit else is on.

Last edited:
Shotzi be live tweeting every week, same with Rick Boogz and a some other ppl so idk why they announced it

Why are they live tweeting they are wrestlers with careers lol man these new mfs just want to be apart of everything.

it be a lot of em doing that shit throughout the week for all shows.

I guess its just another way for fan interaction or for them to be seen. I follow Swole and she be live tweeting every thing from RAW to AEW Dark.

lmao the craziest shit is whenever you see a wrestler using their social media power to get some regular ass mf attacked for talking shit

I read a spoiler for tonight and all I got to say is they are making some good decisions. I'm at work so I won't be able to see if I wanted..

Yall hear about this MSK thing where the little Bailey girls parents are always getting their friends at the show and regulars they mingle with to boo MSK everytime they come out and since it only like a hand full of people in the crowd the boos end up sounding big. Has something to do with one of the MSK guys going thru with a chokeslam on the little girl at an indie show when she was 13 and there was heat for letting a kid get chokeslammed. It was reported this morning

Yall hear about this MSK thing where the little Bailey girls parents are always getting their friends at the show and regulars they mingle with to boo MSK everytime they come out and since it only like a hand full of people in the crowd the boos end up sounding big. Has something to do with one of the MSK guys going thru with a chokeslam on the little girl at an indie show when she was 13 and there was heat for letting a kid get chokeslammed. It was reported this morning

yea one of them said that she shouldnt be taking bumps at that age or something like that

shit fucked up if its true about her parents doing that cause it aint only unfair to MSK but its getting their daughter attacked online now too.

By grown ass people. whole situation fucked up

Back