Welcome To aBlackWeb

NXT Thread (4/30) - NXT Spring Breakin'

GiGi.. do you love me?
are you riding?
say you'll never ever leave from beside me
cause I want ya and I need ya
and im down for ya always..

Wonder if she still fuck with Darby Allin, she randomly posted a pic of him last week. As soon as Darby got that AEW TNT contract he pretty much threw Gigi to the trash then they bought her in for a squash match and never signed her. Glad she getting something on NXT to do.

NXT in serious decline if Mandy Rose trash ass challenging for titles

this probably the best Mandy has looked outside of the Otis storyline

her having a mean girls stable makes a lot of sense but I really aint trying to see her win the strap..

Wonder if she still fuck with Darby Allin, she randomly posted a pic of him last week. As soon as Darby got that AEW TNT contract he pretty much threw Gigi to the trash then they bought her in for a squash match and never signed her. Glad she getting something on NXT to do.

she must be trouble. I do know that she weird as hell cause i followed her on instagram

It’s actually kinda refreshing seeing a AEW talent going to WWE for once lol

She had hopes to sign but Darby told her to kick itnor probably management didn't sign her to keep them apart because it was in the middle of their break up.

And Dubbz honestly I think Darby the one who is crazy. Lol but then again she was on My Gypsy Life..hell they both probably toxic.

Tbh...I don't mind Mandy going for the title.

yea i dont mind the match or the feud. I think it'll be entertaining and could be a good way to get the crowd behind Gonzalez i just dont want to see her take the title

Tbh...I don't mind Mandy going for the title.
Tbh me either. I love what they are doing with her and the girls and she looks amazing. Let's fucking goooo with it

With this new NxT I love:
I'm a huge fan already of Steiner Jr
Mandy mean girls cliq
Hit Row still going even tho there is so much work to do lol

WWE just announced that their previously planned eight man tag team bout headlining tonight's NXT 2.0 is off.

Instead, WWE NXT Tag Team Champions MSK will defend against Josh Briggs & Brooks Jensen, The Grizzled Young Veterans and Carmelo Hayes & Trick Williams in a Fatal Four Way match.

Also announced for the episode:

*Odyssey Jones vs. LA Knight.

*Mandy Rose vs. Ember Moon.

*The in-ring debt of Tony D'Angelo.

*Cora Jade in action.

Back