Welcome To aBlackWeb

NXT Thread (4/30) - NXT Spring Breakin'

Xia Li really got fucked up, she really hurt

fuckin Gonzalez

back to Tall Sonya you go

Been tryin to find out if that was a legit injury. Shoud've known something was wrong the amount of time they took checking her out.

Lol @ Karrion Kross. That's all. If Jeff Hardy can beat him easily why in the fuck do i care about this Joe and Karrion match anymore. But to be honest Karrion still green and fights like he scared to hurt somebody so maybe it's a lesson...

NXT just in a limbo.

Last edited:

If true...Vince truly has no respect for the NXT brand

I aint see the match but i seen people saying that Jeff used the ropes to beat him in less than a minute or some shit

if thats the case then Jeff aint even win the shit clean.. If Kross don't choke his punk ass out/destroy him on Monday then i'd be worried but until then its no big deal.

let this also be a reminder for why the current roster down in NXT don't need to be on no fuckin main roster, leave them niggas be!

Word is Ridge Holland is byke. Must of returned at that other taping but i wont expecting him back until towards the end of the year. that mf healed up quick. Hope he good to go and they didnt just rush that shit.. dude got fucked up in the worst way.

I aint see the match but i seen people saying that Jeff used the ropes to beat him in less than a minute or some shit

if thats the case then Jeff aint even win the shit clean.. If Kross don't choke his punk ass out/destroy him on Monday then i'd be worried but until then its no big deal.

let this also be a reminder for why the current roster down in NXT don't need to be on no fuckin main roster, leave them niggas be!

lol what’s your beef with jeff bruh?

Lol @ dont touch NXT talent. Wrestling fans want to steer mfs careers, that twitter crowd. So they should use WWE for their NxT brand then sign elsewhere to avoid the main roster when their contracts end? Because eventually mfs gotta move to make room for others so it's either going be major cuts on that brand down the line or you going have a stale product.

Miss the original standard of NXT. They are too busy trying to make it a full blown show now mfs scared to hop off the porch. I could understand if it wasn't a WWE product and a company that's trying to be its own but WWE will never allow that to be anything close to as big as its OG brand. Past 2 years has been more of a limbo then anything and an overboard of C list stars there.

Wrestlers have been sinking in their debut years going back to the Golden years. Most of the biggest stars had a rough 2-5 years run on the main roster before becoming the "legends" we speak of from Rock, Austin, Cena, and Michaels. NXT fans act like they have zero patience for this, they want them to be made mega stars as soon as they hit the roster or pushed to the moon. Be patient, shit.

Last edited:
lol what’s your beef with jeff bruh?

Lmaoo it aint no beef bruh. Jeff live not even 35-40 minutes down the road so I done ran into him quite a few times.. Been alone w/ him on a elevator, ate beside them in cracker barrell, etc..

I just be talking shit cause he a fan favorite and people get mad when he loses. that and i really dont care to see him pushed as a singles talent in 2021. Let him get a few wins sure but its time for him to start putting some guys over.

Lol @ dont touch NXT talent. Wrestling fans want to steer mfs careers, that twitter crowd. So they should use WWE for their NxT brand then sign elsewhere to avoid the main roster when their contracts end? Because eventually mfs gotta move to make room for others so it's either going be major cuts on that brand down the line or you going have a stale product.

Miss the original standard of NXT. They are too busy trying to make it a full blown show now mfs scared to hop off the porch. I could understand if it wasn't a WWE product and a company that's trying to be its own but WWE will never allow that to be anything close to as big as its OG brand. Past 2 years has been more of a limbo then anything and an overboard of C list stars there.

Wrestlers have been sinking in their debut years going back to the Golden years. Most of the biggest stars had a rough 2-5 years run on the main roster before becoming the "legends" we speak of from Rock, Austin, Cena, and Michaels. NXT fans act like they have zero patience for this, they want them to be made mega stars as soon as they hit the roster or pushed to the moon. Be patient, shit.

Nah they should change the name of 205 Livee and use that as the developmental on the network... they already broke away from the cruiserweights on there and even had some of the breakout matches air on there so why not?

And everybody complains anytime an NXT star loses on the main roster. it aint just NXT fans. I done seen anti-wwe fans, dirt sheets and youtubers trying to convince people that Kross and Keith Lee are both done on the main roster because they've taken losses.

I understand whats happening tho. Anytime somebody I like gets called up only to lose I be salty but I get that they doing the job, same as they were when they came into NXT.. the difference with Kross is, he came in wrecking shit so a lot of people (me included) thought he'd do the same shit on the main roster but apparently not. A loss to Jeff hardy aint nothing to frown about but like I said people acting like its the end of the world cause he lost in his debut. Thats why I can't wait to see him choke Jeffs punk ass out

all those people who laughed this past monday gone be crying that Jeff deserves better after Kross put him to sleep on Monday.

and I hope he talk his shit the whole time its locked in to "No more words Jeff, no more words.."

Back