Welcome To aBlackWeb

NXT Thread (4/30) - NXT Spring Breakin'

I honestly don’t blame wwe for being lazy with HIAC. Tomorrow is arguably the biggest Smackdown ever and then HIAC 2 days later. If Brock beats kofi for the title tomorrow night, will there be an automatic rematch at HIAC?

Theres several different ways they could go w/ its gonna be interesting to see what they do

Kofi could lose tomorrow night or retain due to interference. With the show being stacked the way that is you can expect some crazy shit to happen. Maybe somebody runs out and saves Kofi from Lesnar setting up the rematch at HIAC on Sunday.

Whatever happens I feel like it'll tie into that Crown Jewel ppv. If someone ends up getting involved tomorrow and Lesnar goes onto win on Sunday then you can bank on them setting up a match between Lesnar n that person at Crown Jewel

Lmao no one watched nxt tonight? It was good, definitely not as good as last week though

*Crickets in here*

Hour in now:

Not feeling the Sons of Anarchy bs crew, boring shit ever since I first seen them.

Also really dislike Swerves theme, should of just did a knock off of Chaka Khan like WCW would always do. Him and Roddy putting on a nice match tho.

Lmao no one watched nxt tonight? It was good, definitely not as good as last week though

I watched but was on twitter i knew u niggas was gonna be in that other thread:word?:

Walter/Kushida was fire as fuck ad Shane Strickland vs Roderick Strong, Bel Air vs Dakota Kai were all dope

I missed most of the first hour cause i was doing some shit but idk if i missed much.

*Crickets in here*

Hour in now:

Not feeling the Sons of Anarchy bs crew, boring shit ever since I first seen them.

Also really dislike Swerves theme, should of just did a knock off of Chaka Khan like WCW would always do. Him and Roddy putting on a nice match tho.

you don't like the theme?!?!

I fuck w/ that shit but i agree that nigga coming out to Chaka Khan was dope. SHit not gone fly in WWE but they definitely could of made something that sounded similar. If he takes off then they'll probably give him another theme

Smh at the naked roddy picture
you don't like the theme?!?!

I fuck w/ that shit but i agree that nigga coming out to Chaka Khan was dope. SHit not gone fly in WWE but they definitely could of made something that sounded similar. If he takes off then they'll probably give him another theme
It's just way too light, even Swerve looks like he is struggling to get jiggy with it coming out but hey still 10x better then his Evolve theme.

they probably gonna do a feud between the two due to the way it ended. It'll probably start after Roddy and Dream wraps up next week

I want Keith Lee to win this rubber match so he can face Roddy for the strap but they probably gonna go w/ Dijak. Either way it should be interesting

Back