Welcome To aBlackWeb

NXT Thread (4/30) - NXT Spring Breakin'

Santos speaks better english than i thought he did

never heard him talk this much

Called that nigga Joey Pistachio despite his name being on the back of his cape

lmao

I don’t know about y’all but I’m not really looking forward to takeover on Sunday. I was looking forward to the previous takeover and enjoyed it but some of these matches seemed to be thrown together this time around

I don’t know about y’all but I’m not really looking forward to takeover on Sunday. I was looking forward to the previous takeover and enjoyed it but some of these matches seemed to be thrown together this time around
First time ever this Takeover is just whatever. I am looking forward to my boy Kyle O Reilly get his well deserved shot but I know they going to feed him .

there wasn't enough time between this one and the last for them to build any hype

im not excited for this one either but im looking forward to Kyle' O vs Finn and the fuckery that will come after.

plus the re-debut of whoever that is in that vignette. (Bo?) or a returning tag team/female competitor. Im trying to see who it is...

thunderdome screens gnna be there AND we gettin fans tonight!!

giphy.gif

Back