Welcome To aBlackWeb

NXT Thread (4/23) - NXT Spring Breakin'

that odd pairing of Bron and Corbin has been great but i think it all comes to an end at Stand and deliver. I got Nathan and Axiom taking the straps if not then the Good Bros with an outside assist maybe?

On the March 26th edition of NXT, Ridge Holland announced that he would be stepping away from in ring competition indefinitely. Shortly after, he was moved to the alumni section of WWE's website.

NXT sources have confirmed to Corey Brennan of Fightful Select that this is part of Holland's current storyline and is not an official retirement. The story has been one that Holland has been motivated to do, with the former Brawling Brute being receptive to suggestions.

The storyline has had no pushback from a creative or talent standpoint despite fan backlash, and is expected to run its course as originally planned.

Tozawa's selling is hilarious. Does anyone get more hyped by themselves than Bron Breaker? You would think he just had the nastiest in-game dunk of the year. If he starts dressing like Seth Rollins he will be the Russell Westbrook of the WWE.

Last edited:
I mean it makes all the sense in the world for he and Melo to main event S&D. Trick's reception is gonna be STOOOOOPPPPIIIIIDDDD!

Lol poor Ilja, not even main eventing and potentially can take an L to fuckin Tony D

I dunno man. I can see Ilja retaining and Trick gettin a 3rd shot at him. Wait would it be 3rd? Anyhoo...there a story there of him not being able to beat Ilja and overcoming that.

The LWO vs. Axiom & Nathan Frazer vs. Luke Gallows & Karl Anderson will kick off tonight's edition of WWE NXT.

The winners will challenge Bron Breakker and Baron Corbin for the WWE NXT Tag Team Championship this Saturday at Stand and Deliver.

The LWO vs. Axiom & Nathan Frazer vs. Luke Gallows & Karl Anderson will kick off tonight's edition of WWE NXT.

The winners will challenge Bron Breakker and Baron Corbin for the WWE NXT Tag Team Championship this Saturday at Stand and Deliver.
So both Stand and Deliver and Wrestlemania Night 1 are on Saturday?!

Back