Welcome To aBlackWeb

NXT Thread (4/23) - NXT Spring Breakin'

FYI NXT UK is moving to Thursday nights so here’s the wrestling schedule for the week:

monday: raw
tuesday: impact
Wednesday: nxt/aew
Thursday: nxt uk
Friday: Smackdown/205 live

You right though. The Canadian Destroyer should be a 1-2-3 especially if coming from the top rope
Exactly. CD is becoming one of the most abused moves right now, literally 30 people do it spread out across different companies its starting to lose its touch. AEW last ppv had atleast 3 different matches use it.

Also not feeling that Kai girl, her opponent was more impressive and Kai finisher is trash just looks like a bad version of the GTS. Not really high on her so far but the other girl needs to be featured more she was sexy.

Also not feeling that Kai girl, her opponent was more impressive and Kai finisher is trash just looks like a bad version of the GTS. Not really high on her so far but the other girl needs to be featured more she was sexy.

they trippin idk what that GTK shit was cause this was her finisher before she got injured

tenor.gif

idk if there was a change cause of that or what. The match wasn't all that good either but i'll just chalk it up to her being out of action for most the year

they trippin idk what that GTK shit was cause this was her finisher before she got injured

tenor.gif

idk if there was a change cause of that or what. The match wasn't all that good either but i'll just chalk it up to her being out of action for most the year
Yeah that move was trash, her original finisher looks 10x better but the other girl made a fan out of me tonight she is also hot asf.

Screenshot_20190925-233642_Instagram.jpg

Yea Conti got an ass on her. If you follow her on the gram u wont be disappointed

Adam Cole vs Matt Riddle for the NXT title is opening tonight’s show. Not surprised at all

Read Adam is really injured.

This shit ain't worth it man

Idk bruh it could be part of the story. A lot of those nxt injury reports are & I would hope HHH wouldn't do that shit just to get ahead. That's some Vince shit

Back