Welcome To aBlackWeb

NXT Thread (4/23) - NXT Spring Breakin'

You right though. The Canadian Destroyer should be a 1-2-3 especially if coming from the top rope

Its one of my favorite moves but everybody using it from the top rope now and kicking out, even in womens matches. I think i saw it done on Impact! and one of the AEW shows too

Kota Bae BACK!!!

giphy.gif

Taynara bad asf too. She got a fat ass

i dont get them making her lose all the time w/ her being a real life black belt tho

idk why tf they changed the name of her move to the GTK that shit stupid

Off topic but these Imperium niggas might be the best stable in WWE right now

EFWb5t-WkAAYc6e

WALTER is a problem. They probably should of had that 6 man tag match on the 1st our instead of the second so everybody could finally see them on TV. I think they got pushed to the second hour last week too.

Off topic but these Imperium niggas might be the best stable in WWE right now

EFWb5t-WkAAYc6e

WALTER is a problem. They probably should of had that 6 man tag match on the 1st our instead of the second so everybody could finally see them on TV. I think they got pushed to the second hour last week too.

I’m cool with riddle and Dane ending the first hour. It’s more important right now than imperium

I dont think Dain should be getting pinned this early, i also dont see him beating Riddle to face Cole since thats an unfair match up for Cole + they rarely ever do heel vs heel... So maybe some shit will go down to make it a triple threat?

I dont think Dain should be getting pinned this early, i also dont see him beating Riddle to face Cole since thats an unfair match up for Cole + they rarely ever do heel vs heel... So maybe some shit will go down to make it a triple threat?

Nah. Surprised he won via submission

Damn, i cant believe they let him tap Dain out but i guess it makes sense given his background

I love Oney Lorcans theme that shit remind me of that Crazy Taxi game on Game Cube

Back