Welcome To aBlackWeb

NXT Thread (4/23) - NXT Spring Breakin'

soo some talent will never get there wrestlemania moment?

dont you dare do that to Cole HHH

Im sure they'll get they mania moments some of em dont even wanna go to the main roster thats the thing

I cant remember if Adam Cole was one but its a lot of NXT stars who prefer being down there

fuck i hope Bel Air dont tap or fade out

if she gone lose it need to be by DQ

Im sure they'll get they mania moments some of em dont even wanna go to the main roster thats the thing

I cant remember if Adam Cole was one but its a lot of NXT stars who prefer being down there

As long as Vince around there's no need for the nxt stars to get called up. It's a legit 3rd brand that's better that the 2 main shows half the time.

I know this is wrong to say but:

Shayna wears underwear with dick holes in em

Bianca gonna lose this one peoples

Bel air is still kinda green in the ring. But still a damn good job
I don't watch NXT on the regular but that's what I seen from this match. Bel Air's more gimmick than in-ring performer. Once her character becomes more serious, without the ponytail gimmick, and more in-ring savvy, she's gonna be a problem

As long as Vince around there's no need for the nxt stars to get called up. It's a legit 3rd brand that's better that the 2 main shows half the time.

its slowly turning into a legit brand they even starting to feature main roster talents on the house show cards its only a matter of time before they start easing some of them into the weekly tv show. Which will be cool as long as they limit it to former NXT stars returning or people that aren't getting pushed on RAW or SD

Back