Welcome To aBlackWeb

Nuka zeus

White people are MONKEYS!!!

These people are truly sick!

Nobody enslaved these people for hundreds of years and taught them to hate themselves!

They emulate black people because they WANT to!
These people have been taught their entire lives that they are superior and they STILL wanna be black.

What does that tell you?

White people are MONKEYS!!!

These people are truly sick!

Nobody enslaved these people for hundreds of years and taught them to hate themselves!

They emulate black people because they WANT to!
These people have been taught their entire lives that they are superior and they STILL wanna be black.

What does that tell you?

lol Sorry, I don't really understand this rant. I don't really get the transracial shit. That said, I don't think it's that crazy that some white people would look at black people and what we survived, accomplished, and produced and be envious.

It's almost like you're downplaying black influence. There are people all over the world that try to emulate African American style and culture, why would white americans be any different?

lol Sorry, I don't really understand this rant. I don't really get the transracial shit. That said, I don't think it's that crazy that some white people would look at black people and what we survived, accomplished, and produced and be envious.

It's almost like you're downplaying black influence. There are people all over the world that try to emulate African American style and culture, why would white americans be any different?
I think what his trying to say is real funny that they did all of this horrible stuff to us. In slave us, kill us, and told us we are less than human and inferior. Yet they do all of these things to become like us.

Yeah, them niggas did in slave us, huh?!

And they didn’t even have the decency to out slave us at the end when it was all over! Smh.

Back