Welcome To aBlackWeb

OPINION Now THIS is how you protect Black women!!

To be fair, this kinda protection is something black women could always count on if another black man was present. When black women say they need protection, they are probably talking about problems a little deeper than dudes walking in houses.

To be fair, this kinda protection is something black women could always count on if another black man was present. When black women say they need protection, they are probably talking about problems a little deeper than dudes walking in houses.

You ask black women that or did you assume that?

You ask black women that or did you assume that?

Stating it based on conversations. I've never heard a black woman say that she had a problem with brothers, cousins, uncles, etc... beating the shit out of a blatant line stepper. That typically wasn't what they were talking about when they said they needed to be protected. Most of the time the conversations came down to them feeling like black men in general let other men (usually other black men) slide with treatment of black women that shouldn't be tolerated (e.g., domestic violence and sexual harassment).

Of course there was one bubble head trick in the comment who said some dumb shit and niggas let her have it.. something like.. defend the women youdont even know its your obligation not in the words but it was implied

I thought the same but chose not to say it.
It’s almost a guarantee she’d be protected in a house with niggas who about action.

Where's the whole story/video?

If this is the TRUE story, he more than deserves that ass whopping and more.

BUT, how do I know that's the real story? How do I know he wasn't already in the crib and now they're just beefing over some dumb shit? Where's the video of him entering the house?
Of course that’s the real story, it says so right there in the tweet.

Where's the whole story/video?

If this is the TRUE story, he more than deserves that ass whopping and more.

BUT, how do I know that's the real story? How do I know he wasn't already in the crib and now they're just beefing over some dumb shit? Where's the video of him entering the house?
Yeah, it does look kinda suspicious that they didn’t provide the entire video of him actually following a woman into her house.

Back