Welcome To aBlackWeb

Now that we are grown, who was in the wrong?

Who was wrong?

• Mia

• Harper

• Lance

Results are only viewable after voting.
They was all in the wrong. Mia for fucking her dude best friend, Harper for breaking bro code and Lance for fucking all kinds of bitches to make her make that decision to begin with.
"Make her make that decision"
Nobody made her do shit. She did it cause she wanted to.
Can't recall this movie to the fullest but let a cheating ass couple cheat. They both ain't shit. If taye and morris were homeboys at the time then taye was wrong af. Females always gon choose violence when it comes to matters of the heart, she could've fucked anybody else but chose homie friend??! Up to taye to heisman that ho tho

Can't recall this movie to the fullest but let a cheating ass couple cheat. They both ain't shit. If taye and morris were homeboys at the time then taye was wrong af. Females always gon choose violence when it comes to matters of the heart, she could've fucked anybody else but chose homie friend??! Up to taye to heisman that ho tho
This is what I really meant. I agree with you

Damn, I thought this would be easy (Harper), but they all kinda scummy. I mean Harper is still the worst, but it's close between him and Mia.

Lance was a prospect, he's gonna have women around all day. Mia should've known what she was getting into. She was trashy for cheating with Harper. She could've chose anyone else, but she chose Harp. She wanted to hurt Lance.

Harper actually falling for it, doing it, then this shit vvvvv. Nah, Harp all the way wrong.

Harper for thinking he could write a book about fucking his best friends gal and they wouldn’t figure it out.

Not only did he put that shit in his book, he dedicated the book to them.

Scumbag hall of fame.

If he smashed her imo he been wanted too. This was the homie wifey he was jealous

kinda unrelated, but related

Harper planned on cheating with his current woman with the one who got away until Lance beat his ass

then after that ass whupping ran back to the woman he basically acknowledged he settled for saying “yea i know i planned on cheating but can you help me get the wedding back on between my homie and his girl i fucked back in college? i need you…”

the nerve of this nigga

Scumbag hall of fame.

kinda unrelated, but related

Harper planned on cheating with his current woman with the one who got away until Lance beat his ass

then after that ass whupping ran back to the woman he basically acknowledged he settled for saying “yea i know i planned on cheating but can you help me get the wedding back on between my homie and his girl i fucked back in college? i need you…”

the nerve of this nigga
👆👆👆👆!!!!

They all wrong, but the order of who's least to most wrong:

Least - Lance (fuckin other women)

Middle - Mia (specifically targeting the homeys for a revenge smash)

Worst - Harper (super scum to smash the homeys girl AND put the shit in a book for the whole world to find out)

Back