Welcome To aBlackWeb

Notorious Thugs was cool but.....

The arrangement of the artist could've flowed better to make the song better. If I produced the song.

I would've put

1. Bizzy(he's energy would've set it off
2. Lazyie (actually liked his verse)
3. Krazie (his verse had energy)
4. Biggie (him using BTNH flow would've hypee the listener)
5. Puffs (outro....him talking shit always cool)

"Niggas criticize the form when the shot perfect"

Biggie set the tone perfectly. Now if he was arranged to go last he would've wrote a verse that perfectly anchored the track. I feel like Biggie's verse already did that job cuz even tho it's mostly Bone Thugs on the song it never feels like a Bone Thugs feat Biggie song.

"Niggas criticize the form when the shot perfect"

Biggie set the tone perfectly. Now if he was arranged to go last he would've wrote a verse that perfectly anchored the track. I feel like Biggie's verse already did that job cuz even tho it's mostly Bone Thugs on the song it never feels like a Bone Thugs feat Biggie song.
Song is great I think it could've been greater 🤷🏾‍♂️.

Second Biggie verse at the end or Puff at the end

Nah the tune is perfect and the hook is dope, it needed soft/errie (and simple) voice for the hook too, to match the verses and beat:

'Its Bone and Biggie, Biggie, its Bone and Biiiigie, Biiiigie' 'Lets ride, lets ride and get hiiiigh and get hiiiigh'...

The arrangement of the artist could've flowed better to make the song better. If I produced the song.

I would've put

1. Bizzy(he's energy would've set it off
2. Lazyie (actually liked his verse)
3. Krazie (his verse had energy)
4. Biggie (him using BTNH flow would've hypee the listener)
5. Puffs (outro....him talking shit always cool)

Biggie's delivery starting off with "Armed and dangerous..." is a better opener than Bizzy's delivery with "7 A.M. woke in the morning..."

Why? Because Biggie alley-oop'd for Bizzy to go in on a rampage. I couldn't imagine the song being enjoyable with Bizzy going off the bat, the instrumental is too smooth, and Biggie's verse eased you in for Bone Thugs.

BUT!!!!

With respect to the rest of the crew... I wish the song was just Biggie and Bizzy back to back like how Jay-z was on 'I Love The Dough'.

Despite his antics and shit from time to time, Bizzy was and still is one of the most gifted artists to me.

Back