NoName is back at it again, wants people to know she turned down Fred Hampton Soundtrack

I've been kicking nomane ass for the shit she said but can respect her for what she did.

A lot of people be on their high horse like they don't say some shit others would disagree with but still be cool with them at the end to respect their moves they made supporting their ancestors.

Race got mad simps on here. Impressive.

Niggas changing they whole ideologies and everything. She reforming megas.

That's power.

Race got mad simps on here. Impressive.

Niggas changing they whole ideologies and everything. She reforming megas.

That's power.
I don't what the fuck you talking about bruh but carry-on.

Niggas throw the simp word out there or anywhere to get it to stick.

Ain't nobody got power at all to have me thinking like they do.

Also me and her don't agree on everything but still got respect for each other.

That soundtrack unironically became better without her on it.

Her entire ideology would flip if enough people tweeted at her, lol.

• Ether
Reactions: Soul_Rattler
There's nothin' wrong with her turnin' down the offer because she didn't like the movie but the reason she gave and the timin' it just screams look how lit I am

But then again I don't like her at all so maybe that's why I think that

fwiw the producers of this film are all black men. Shaka King, Ryan Coogler, and Charles D. King. King was producer for Fences and Sorry to Bother You, two of the finest black films this century. Sorry to Bother You in particular had pro-black and communist subtexts because it was directed by Boots Riley of The Coup.

Not mad at this. I would've turned it down too, not for her reasons (all that "woke" shit and niggas still can't read), but because this is yet another movie profiting of a Black man's pain that's gonna get a lot of studio execs hardware on their wall and pats on their back. The machine that keeps us in a state of eternal sleep IV feeds us a movie about a man that got killed in his sleep by an entity that they would take food out of said man's mouth for having an opinion about... on Black History month. Can't get more "fake woke" than that... give a fuck how many Black ppl are in it.

honestly when I clicked on this thread, THAT'S what I expected her explanation to be.

instead she went with "it doesn't focus on Fred" which is obviously retarded since JUDAS is in the title etc.

Also, i really hope her definition of "representing Fred's communist politics" isn't "a 30 minute scene of Daniel Kaluuya reading Karl Marx directly into the camera" because come the fuck on. I cannot stand political niggas that act like every form of entertainment has to be a documentary about injustice or else its helping THE KLAN. Same corny mfs that used to complain about not hearing Mos Def in the strip club.

It’s funny that she’s known more for her tweets than her music

her new album better be on some DEAD PREZ - LET'S GET FREE shit after all these fuckin holier-than-thou tweets lol

Reactions: RozayTabernacle