Welcome To aBlackWeb

noname does it again

be mad all you want, im going to drill how wack, disillusioned and cowardly you liberals are until my thumbs get tired.

im going to call out your hypocrisy and contradictions every step of the way and im never letting up!!!!

you niggas ran to the polls to vote for a white supremacist terrorist and dickhead cop during the biggest anti-carceral movements of our lifetimes, and just like the Black folks that signed off on the crime bill while Black communities were railroaded and destroyed, *whew baby* when the chickens come home to roost...

ill be right here to tell you: I TOLD YOU SO

E46BCD89-D048-4458-A7F1-9C66ADADEB9D.gif

be mad all you want, im going to drill how wack, disillusioned and cowardly you liberals are until my thumbs get tired.

im going to call out your hypocrisy and contradictions every step of the way and im never letting up!!!!

you niggas ran to the polls to vote for a white supremacist terrorist and dickhead cop during the biggest anti-carceral movements of our lifetimes, and just like the Black folks that signed off on the crime bill while Black communities were railroaded and destroyed, *whew baby* when the chickens come home to roost...

ill be right here to tell you: I TOLD YOU SO

conservative only cares.jpg

People been murdering people since the dawn of time and police been murdering people since it's inception but one jackass president supposed to magically make people's nature go away?

Back