Non Sexual Turn Ons

Reading books
Wearing glasses
Having favorite things that aren't mainstream. Like your favorite movie is a Troll in Central Park or something random af like that

debbie-ryan.gif

a woman who's not addicted to her cell phone when your together at home or out in public.
That’s also an automatic red flag, automatic no. I don’t even see you as viable anymore, you ain’t even a woman, you’re a man. Dopamine addicts are cool for sex or flings, but disastrous for relationships.

On an empathetic note, it’s not their fault they are the way they are and there’s nothing wrong with the way they are. Everyone ain’t for everything, and they just aren’t for relationships.

Watching a woman just do feminine things. Could be something as simple as sitting a certain way or making a certain facial expression.

That’s also an automatic red flag, automatic no. I don’t even see you as viable anymore, you ain’t even a woman, you’re a man. Dopamine addicts are cool for sex or flings, but disastrous for relationships.

On an empathetic note, it’s not their fault they are the way they are and there’s nothing wrong with the way they are. Everyone ain’t for everything, and they just aren’t for relationships.
i misplaced my answer....a woman who's addicted to their cell phone is what i meant.