Welcome To aBlackWeb

COMMUNITY NoFap.... Pause.. NH.. Etc.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Lou Cypher

The Tokin' White Guy
I remember there being a thread on the IC and i could have swore there was one here but i cant find it.

But this thread is to discuss if anyone has tried NoFap (no masturbation ejaculation) before and if you've ever seen any benefits.

I ask because i was just doing some reading and stuff about random shit, then somehow got to reading about Mike Tyson and what a good boxer he was and one of the dudes interviewed mentioned how serious Tyson would take his training when he was young and he would practice Semen Retention during his training and before his fights.

I've heard of NoFap for awhile now, but havent really looked into to much of its health benefits. Well, ive been dabbling in it for the passed couple of months. I used to be a everyday fapper since i was like 12 years old. The day i discovered fapping, it was basically everyday after that lol. So the negatives of fapping were my new normal, i just didnt see them as negatives. Apparently there are a ton of benefits to no fapping and since I have tried it, i noticed quite a change.

Now i havent had a long streak or anything. I will usually just have about 2 weeks with nofap and then give in on a weekend or something. But those 2 weeks without fapping, after about day 3 of Nofap, i can see a definite increase in energy level, my mood is usually much better, im not as tired as i would normally be, I feel stronger, my sex drive is increased significantly, I have a bit more confidence and multiple other things.

I can post some articles or information if the thread has any activity, but does anyone have any experience in this?

There are some people that are crazy about it. They wont fap and they wont have sex so they can have the benefits of Semen retention. There are a ton of folks that will do Nofap, but still have sex with their partner so the only ejaculation is during sex which is the route i plan to go.

On my current run since deciding to commit to this, im on day 4 and i feel pretty good. They say you will notice the most results after 90 days though. Thats a crazy long time, but im going to give it an honest shot!

Start Date for me 1/22/2018.

Sorry ladies, im not sure what nofap benefits happen with you, i know that there are lady nofappers though! Im sure you receive very similar benefits though.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back