Welcome To aBlackWeb

No charges for woman who shoots and kills Firefighter

Jackson County prosecutors will not pursue criminal charges against the person who fatally shot an off-duty Kansas City firef*ghter earlier this month because of Missouri’s laws governing defense of oneself or another.

The Jackson County Prosecutor’s Office opted not to move forward with a requested second-degree murder charge, saying they could not prove beyond a reasonable doubt that the person acted outside Missouri law when she shot and k*lled 41-year-old Anthony Santi, according to official documents.

“We grieve with the family and community over this tragic loss of life of Mr. Santi,” the prosecutor’s office wrote in a statement to The Star. “Missouri law governs this case, specifically self-defense and defense of others, leading us to decline charges after a careful review.”

Seconds later lol…terrible reporting. The actual news paper and witnesses said she was trying to stop the fight for over 10 mins and then shot him. So it was self defense at that point.

I think they are trying to color the story a certain way by even bringing up dude was a firefighter.

On a side note, the reporting says that the firefighter approached dude because he was cussing out an employee because the store didn't have the cigars he wanted. The firefighter got what he asked for by not stopping even with a gun in his face, but if the reports are true I ain't going to knock him for trying to check dude. I hate going to stores and seeing customers abuse the workers over shit that ain't even in their control.

I'm ngl, I kept an open mind when I saw the title of this, but the sec i saw the video and saw that extendo, I instantly became bias and knew that nigga deserved w/e beating he got. I never met an honorable person that walks around with an extendo in their pistol for reg use. They've always been the most ignorant fuck niggas.

And that firefighter was noticeably bigger than dude, how was he not able to man handle him. Fighting for 10 min?? Was he trying to prevent him from grabbing the gun? I feel like a lil info is missing.

I used to work retail. Was a store manager n I’ve been cursed out many times over dumb stuff. Even had a chick throw a gallon of milk at me because she had wic n we refused to break the rules n let her buy something her wic ain’t call for.
Saying all that, after a while you get used to folks cursing at you n just laugh at it. Hell I showed my homeboys the video of her launching the gallon at me n we laughed at it..
I commend her for trying to get him to stop before shooting him. Dude got what he deserved though, he could have killed that black guy. I know he saw that gun but he ain’t think she would shoot him.

Reactions: GNS
Well, I guess everyone learned a lesson.

Little bruh need to get his weight up if he wanna be an asshole. You can't be 5'8 and weigh 125 and be an asshole bruh. The world don't work that way.

Big dude need to learn when to stop, guess now he is stopped forever.

And the woman need to not be with an asshole. If your man is an asshole and he looks like puberty missed him, then you are gonna be in a lot of fights and confrontations. I see why he got a gun, it's to protect his scrawny ass.

Only person that deserves any type of sympathy is the woman who had shoot another man in front her kids because her boyfriend is weak as fuck and can't fight. Woman choose better. I hope he ain't your baby father because you gave your kids inferior little bitch genes.

Basura.

Last edited:

Jackson County prosecutors will not pursue criminal charges against the person who fatally shot an off-duty Kansas City firef*ghter earlier this month because of Missouri’s laws governing defense of oneself or another.

The Jackson County Prosecutor’s Office opted not to move forward with a requested second-degree murder charge, saying they could not prove beyond a reasonable doubt that the person acted outside Missouri law when she shot and k*lled 41-year-old Anthony Santi, according to official documents.

“We grieve with the family and community over this tragic loss of life of Mr. Santi,” the prosecutor’s office wrote in a statement to The Star. “Missouri law governs this case, specifically self-defense and defense of others, leading us to decline charges after a careful review.”

Firefighter was clearly inspired by the cop who killed George Floyd.

He was trying to kill that man.

Dude should be thankful he has a woman by his side who's willing to protect him like that.

• Ether
Reactions: GNS
the sec i saw the video and saw that extendo, I instantly became bias and knew that nigga deserved w/e beating he got. I never met an honorable person that walks around with an extendo in their pistol for reg use. They've always been the most ignorant fuck niggas.

This. I've never once seen a non-thuggin muhfucka with an extended mag. Everyone that are your responsible gun owners whether carrying concealed or open carrying don't really walk around with 'em. The niggas with 'em are always on some fuck shit, loud, braggin' about all the "opps" they got, and random other bits of niggatry.

Back